Kenny abril: "cotto actually intimidated pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny abril: "cotto actually intimidated pacquiao"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6196.html

Cotto actually intimidated Pacquiao because he was looking at him like letting him know that he was going to knock him out and Pacquiao automatically turned his face while Cotto was still looking at him. He just turned away like he couldn't look in his eyes and that said a lot. Pacquiao just seemd to be laughing and joking around and Cotto was just quiet the whole time and focused...It's definitely not going to go the whole 12 rounds. I see a knockout and I see Cotto winning big time," stated jr. welterweight Kenny Abril, sparring partner for Miguel Cotto, as he gave a behind-the-scenes look into Team Cotto's preparations leading up to the highly-anticipated showdown with Manny Pacquiao. Abril was a guest on the OnTheGrind Boxing Radio podcast yesterday and shared his thoughts on a number of subjects, including what it was like sparring with Cotto, why he thinks he saw intimidation in the eyes of Pacquiao and much more.

Okay...so now staring at someone can automatically make them win? Maybe Pac just thinks Cotto is not worth staring at...in the ring is a different story of course.

Comment

Manny does this kind of thing anyway, he could not stop smiling and laughing at Hatton, he looked away there to if i remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
        Okay...so now staring at someone can automatically make them win? Maybe Pac just thinks Cotto is not worth staring at...in the ring is a different story of course.
        Tell that to Mike Tyson's opponents.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by amador1975 View Post
            http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6196.html

Cotto actually intimidated Pacquiao because he was looking at him like letting him know that he was going to knock him out.
            lol

Well i doubt Pac thinks there going christmas shopping

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              Like Buster Douglas?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Cotto is no Mike Tyson...

Comment

LMFAO. These sparring dudes feeling themselves a bit too much. Cotto had some of the weakest sparring partners and this guy Kenny lol thinks that if Cotto can give him a tough time then Manny will lose lol.

They should let Shawn Porter fight this dude and let that 17 year old fight that Dukes fellow and then we will see whats what.

Comment

another smart prediction and comment from a knowledgeable person.

i noticed that too and it will play like so too come fight night. cotto is going to intimidate manny in the early rounds once little pac feels the power of his punches. then cotto will look like a bully pushing dapidran around the ring and whooping his ass.
                    Last edited by Akyra; 11-13-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X