Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao - May You Rest In Peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who went to the hospital after the fight?

Comment

Wonder where the thread starter is at...stupid troll I told you who was gonna win, where you hiding now?

Comment

Lulz .

Comment

Is it true rob_tc is gay?

Comment

"How to be pwned for Dummies" by str8balln

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
            i've said since the very beginning and i'll say it again, pacquiao has no chance of winning this fight. cotto by TKO 6-8th round, it will not last longer than that.
            fact is, one punch from cotto could neutralize pacquiao and it's lights out for him. the power will play a huge role in this fight, speed will not. pacquiao has not proven he can take the power of heavy welterweights like clottey or cotto or margarito. these guys are no shot, way past prime de la hoyas or neither are they walking around way heavier and draining themselves to make weight. they've been in the division and around the weight long enough to dominate it.

little pacquiao does not represent a threat of any kind to cotto. if anything, to be completely honest, i expect this to be a lop sided fight that will have the look of a tune up. it will be competitive at first (maybe first, up till the second round perhaps), so it will seem but a set of punches by cotto will change that fast and dramatically. once he's hit and feels cottos power, it's downhill from there. marquez has a better shot against cotto than pacquiao (with a few more fights at the division that is). cotto is just too much for pacquiao.
            are you willing to bend over and receive your own words in the form of a cotto shaped dildo up the ass if it does look like a lopsided fight?
            lol estos cabrones filipinos se van a esconder el 14. se creen que es juego!
            i honestly wouldn't mind if he used low blows to get rid of manny early and get done with it. or if he used the margo wraps, as long as it's a puerto rican i'm fine. whatever it takes to destroy and put the hurt on pacquiao, i'm all for it.
            i for one am very proud of cottos low blows. i feel no shame in admitting it.

i'd love, honestly, for cotto to low blow manny in order to finish him earlier and in more devastating and impressive fashion by doing so. imagine one of those solid combos from cotto, throw a low blow or two in the mix, the ref lets it pass and then take advantage of manny being hurt by it and knocking him out.

i'm all for it.
            lol, should i be sad? okay wait... oh noez i'm in red!!

lol who cares. if anything i can keep bashing pinoys more freely.
            we all know manny is a steroid addict and abuser. people from the inside know, but it wouldn't be a smart move (money wise) to expose him at this particular moment in his career. not only is he generating cash for himself but plenty of people are making money off manny. so don't expect for this to be completely revealed and exposed anytime soon.

expect for a 57 year old manny to appear on the news hand cuffed, mumbling while taken away in his horrific english accent "aim souh soree a ee dee deent du eet.... eet woss fredee". there's still some time left before it happens so we can worry about it later.

last time i checked i wasn't the one in charge of running the tests, neither did i have the permission to do so. or is there something i'm missing here? lol, idiot.

we all know manny is a steroid addict and abuser.
            it wouldn't be a smart move (money wise) to expose him at this particular moment in his career.

lol
            so don't expect for this to be completely revealed and exposed anytime soon.

reported for direct offensive and disrespectful language directed towards a member (being me, of course).
            that smile will be embarrassingly erased off his face. lol, i'm honestly kind of worried about little mannys health and well being once the fight is over. wouldn't be surprised if he ended up paralyzed or with severe brain damage after the fight. god forbid, but the possibilities are quite high.
            WAAAAAAAAAAAR. lol, pacquiao's in trouble.

i truly believe the fight will be too brutal and dangerous for pacquiao. saturday night should be a fun night to witness probably the worse beating in boxing history when cotto defeats little manny in embarrassing fashion. COTTO TKO in the 6th!
            i switched my prediction of how manny will end up after the fight! i had previously said he'd end up with temporary memory loss, but after surprisingly seeing how beastly cotto looks at 145 now i'll believe he'll up paralyzed from the waist up.

Comment

ugh here it goes again

Comment

What happened to this dude? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
                  What happened to this dude? lol.
                  Once in awhile he still post here at BS.

Comment

i think he is already enlightened about the true greatness of pac, leave him be.

Comment

• "hahaha, please dont tell me your trying to say that we shouldnt make any excuses IF manny wins which ISNT gonna happen...a 50 year Oscar would still KO manny cockquiao back to china."

Classic Rob_tC

Comment

Working...
                      X