No announcement yet.

Assuming the boxer you pick wins on NOV. 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    wassupp gully!!!!!! damn.. i hate to go against many pac.. lmaoo.. i really do.... is just that blood is thicker than water !!

i know u guys know how it is.. i just want this **** over so we ca nalll pinoys and boricuas get along to gether once again! relax!!!

We always get along together when we talk about the fraud.
    You know, the boxer who moves so smoothly like he's a poultry in motion!

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
      We always get along together when we talk about the fraud.
      You know, the boxer who moves so smoothly like he's a poultry in motion!
      that made me laff ....

Comment

well gopi!! I have to have my hopes high!!!!!!! and im confident that by the 15th I'll be dandole hasta abajo!!!!!!!

I encourage you to bring the 2 bags.

the bag for the Win, but dont f orget about the bag for the loss......

u never know dude!! u never know!! Im a ready for a possible cotto defeat...

but I dont think you are for a many pac loss!!!! and thats what is devastating!!!

Comment

Daniel Santos better win, mellow.

I will blame you if he doesn't.

Comment

well gopi!! I have to have my hopes high!!!!!!! and im confident that by the 15th I'll be dandole hasta abajo!!!!!!!

I encourage you to bring the 2 bags.

the bag for the Win, but dont f orget about the bag for the loss......

u never know dude!! u never know!! Im a ready for a possible cotto defeat...

but I dont think you are for a many pac loss!!!! and thats what is devastating!!!

I'm just messin' with you man! I have no problem with Cotto winning this one too! I love all boxers who always comes to fight!

Comment

If Cotto wins I'm going to play this song on my IPod, get on top of the roof of my house and yell "WAR COTTO PUUNNNNETTTTTAAAAA". Then I'm going to calmly get on my computer, log into NSB, and bump posts of how "Manny is gonna destroy Cotto" until Jan 1st 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Daniel Santos better win, mellow.

I will blame you if he doesn't.
                damn.. i hope danny make the most of this... this is his last chance.. hes not getting this exposure ever again!!! do or die!!!

he can KO yuri thats for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                  I'm just messin' with you man! I have no problem with Cotto winning this one too! I love all boxers who always comes to fight!
                  thats cool man!!

if cotto wins... we are having a big party here!! if not.. we still have a party that night!! and im witness of history baby!!!

so.. theres no way im losing on nov 14!!

Comment

la noche esta pa wipiii!! fumar creeepy!! :420:
                    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! t safastes pero todo bn LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                      If Cotto wins I'm going to play this song on my IPod, get on top of the roof of my house and yell "WAR COTTO PUUNNNNETTTTTAAAAA". Then I'm going to calmly get on my computer, log into NSB, and bump posts of how "Manny is gonna destroy Cotto" until Jan 1st 2010.
                      damn.. i hope danny make the most of this... this is his last chance.. hes not getting this exposure ever again!!! do or die!!!

he can KO yuri thats for sure!

I am taking Santos by ko. I don't think Yuri can hurt him.

WAR BAYAMON! WAR SANTOS!

Comment

Working...
                      X