Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
    Does`nt matter cause Pac is still on steroids and that`s that.
    "You repeating the same thing a bunch of times doesn't make it mean something more special"

-RA.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
      the side effect of roids floyd is taking is that it causes chemical imbalance in the brain that makes you fight blown out flyweight and fighting at a catchweight of 144. then cheats his weight coming in at 146 and it also makes floyd dont want to fight the top welterweights.
      All i know is thatPac is the only fighter in the universe to be scared to death of black fighters and need to take steroids and make fighters come down in weight to drian them in order to win fights.You Noticed Marquez was`nt drained and too past it and he beat pac twice?

Comment

LOL, Pacquiao sure is afraid of black fighters.

And the person he is making go down in weight 2 pounds is this guy:

Floyd didn't want none.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          "You repeating the same thing a bunch of times doesn't make it mean something more special"

-RA.
          Ok when,When Pac get expose this saturday,what are your excuses gonna be?"Pacquiao was distracted by the steroid allegations"

Comment

All i know is thatPac is the only fighter in the universe to be scared to death of black fighters and need to take steroids and make fighters come down in weight to drian them in order to win fights.You Noticed Marquez was`nt drained and too past it and he beat pac twice?
            LMAO. What a FUCKING IDIOT! This is amazing!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Ok when,When Pac get expose this saturday,what are your excuses gonna be?"Pacquiao was distracted by the steroid allegations"
              Exposed?

How can Pacquiao be "exposed"? You don't even understand what the term means.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

No excuses.

If Pacquiao loses he lost to the better man, a guy Floyd should've fought.

Losing to Cotto>Being afraid of Cotto.

Comment

way to argue "Does`nt matter cause Pac is still on steroids and that`s that."LOL!! My dad is stronger than your dad!!! I know you are but what am I? hahahahahahaha!!! Well Mayweather is on roids and that is that too.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    LOL, Pacquiao sure is afraid of black fighters.

And the person he is making go down in weight 2 pounds is this guy:

Floyd didn't want none.
                    When floyd called this clown out at 140 this clown`s team said he was`nt ready and needed more time.His team felt Cotto was "ready"when Cotto jump to 147 which he comes in at 160 on fight night.And when Larry Merchant told Cotto to call Floyd out, Cotto still did`nt say ****.

Pacquiao on the other hand did`nt want no parts of Cotto when Arum wanted to make the fight until Cotto struggled against Clottey and people were saying that Cotto was past it.Then all of a sudden Pac wanted him cause pac think he`s shot and plus Pac is making him come dome down in weight to try to drain him for some extra insurance.Pac is the biggest p4p p*ssy in history.He makes his people look bad.

Comment

poor you son. that is all you know?

you got education right?

Comment

Working...
                      X