Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
    The side effects of the roids Pac is taking is that it causes a chemical imbalance in the brain and makes you fight weight drain and shot fighters and makes you avoid black fighter`s.

the side effect of roids floyd is taking is that it causes chemical imbalance in the brain that makes you fight blown out flyweight and fighting at a catchweight of 144. then cheats his weight coming in at 146 and it also makes floyd dont want to fight the top welterweights.

Comment

Yeah, Marquez is so much taller.

Maybe even 4 inches.

Pacquiao is wearing platforms here, that's why he appears to be almost the same height. Don't let the picture fool you.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        He's terrified, that's why. Scared like a little ***** because Manny makes his idol look like a piece of dog ****.
        Terrified?lol,Pac does`nt even look at black fighters sideways and i`m scared?Lmao.Look`s like Pavlik caught Pacman fever.

Comment

I believe pac is really 5`5 cause if Pac is really 5`6 in a half and Marquez is 5`7 how is it that there`s a substantial height difference when they fight?Marquez looks 2-3 inches taller then pac when they fight.There`s no way Pac is only a half a inch taller then Marquez.
          ^^^^^ The guy accusing Pac of roids. hahahahahahaha!!! get a picture of Cotto and Pac, Marquez and Pac and you will find you are mistaken again. 2-3 inches hahahahahahahahahahahaha! How can you accuse someone when you don't know ****? Do you even watch boxing? you seeing some different **** than everyone else.
          Last edited by Alibata; 11-10-2009, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Pac was wearing platform boxing shoes here too.

Comment

Terrified?lol,Pac does`nt even look at black fighters sideways and i`m scared?Lmao.Look`s like Pavlik caught Pacman fever.
              Yep, all you *****'s are terrified. If you weren't, you wouldn't be repeating this Crackhead Sr. **** every day. It's called "clutching at straws".

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Pac is just tippy toed here

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  Yeah, Marquez is so much taller.

Maybe even 4 inches.

Pacquiao is wearing platforms here, that's why he appears to be almost the same height. Don't let the picture fool you.

Does`nt matter cause Pac is still on steroids and that`s that.

Comment

The top dog is always hated.

Comment

I believe pac is really 5`5 cause if Pac is really 5`6 in a half and Marquez is 5`7 how is it that there`s a substantial height difference when they fight?Marquez looks 2-3 inches taller then pac when they fight.There`s no way Pac is only a half a inch taller then Marquez.

L L

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X