Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BE HONEST: Have you seen mainstream buzz for "Firepower"? Not NSB...mainstream!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE HONEST: Have you seen mainstream buzz for "Firepower"? Not NSB...mainstream!!

Ten days away from the fight...have you seen the buzz, excitement, anticipation, buzz, etc that a fight of this magnitude deserves?

Where - outside of boxing circles - have you seen indications that the casuals, non-fans, and , mainstreamers have caught on?

yes, now **** off!!!!

Comment

Depends on what you mean.

People at my school are talking about it. There are posters of it up and it's being aired at one of the centers on campus or some ****(don't spend much time on campus), and I know a bunch of people are going to see it.

But it's definitely got buzz from mainstream fans from what I can see.

Comment

If you got homies who luv boxing, they mos def talkin bout it.

Comment

To be fair their is alot of buzz surrounding two foreign fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            yes, now **** off!!!!
            I remind you. You look weak when you give commands that you can't enforce.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Depends on what you mean.

People at my school are talking about it. There are posters of it up and it's being aired at one of the centers on campus or some ****(don't spend much time on campus), and I know a bunch of people are going to see it.

But it's definitely got buzz from mainstream fans from what I can see.
              What school do you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                there was no buzz at all for marg/cotto but it did great numbers, so sometimes just names alone are good enough. i watched marg/cotto with my mexican girlfriend and had a great time. Although truthfully its kind of humiliating having a mexican rub it in your puerto rican born mothers face about cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  "homies who love boxing" are boxing fans. But as the question asked....outside of boxing circles.

Comment

manny went on jimmy kimmel show last night talkin about the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X