Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hype of wining a title in 7 divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    That bufoonery and you know it. Hatton wasnt towering over his opponents at 140 like Manny towered over his at flyweight, apples and oranges.
    Manny was a kid fighting grown men. You say he was towering above them? I had no idea there are different height classes in boxing. My bad. You must hate Paul Williams.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Granted, it's not as impressive as it was back in the day, but Flyweight to Welterweight is 35lbs, which is pretty good. Looking at this from a different angle, if Hatton won consistently all the way up to light heavyweight and was about to take on Chad Dawson, I'd be pretty impressed. Not only that, most of Manny's opponents have been given the biggest beatdown they ever had. The way in which MP has performed is awesome.
      No former Flyweight champion has ever challenged for even a piece of the Welter title. Ever. No Featherweight champ has done it in DECADES. Fly to Welter is FIVE of the original eight. That's why this is bad ass.

Be more bad ass without a catch weight but whatcha gonna do.

Comment

not a big deal? lets see you win in 7 div then ******

Comment

Manny will only be a 5 division title holder, not a 7 division champ

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            That bufoonery and you know it. Hatton wasnt towering over his opponents at 140 like Manny towered over his at flyweight, apples and oranges.
            Do you any issue regarding Thomas Hearns ATG status? Or Pwill at WW? Shall we take in reach advantage and have an issue with Cotto-Margarito, Pbf-Jmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Manny will only be a 5 division title holder, not a 7 division champ
              officially it is 7 i think

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                officially it is 7 i think
                No, its not.

Lineal champ/Division Champion at 112,126,130 and 140.

World Championships/Alphabet Belts at 112(WBC) ,122(IBF) ,130(WBC) ,135(WBC)

he aint no 7 times champion!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  No, its not.

Lineal champ/Division Champion at 112,126,130 and 140.

World Championships/Alphabet Belts at 112(WBC) ,122(IBF) ,130(WBC) ,135(WBC)

he aint no 7 times champion!!!!
                  112, 122, 126, 130, 135, 140, 147 (if he beats cotto) = 7

Comment

Oh god you are more stupid thn I thought.

Alphabet belts is not teh same as lineal championships, he is a 4 division lineal title and a 4 division title holder.

If he beats Cotto he will become a 5 division belt holder!!!!!

Comment

it's fine. let the moron count being a "champion" his way.

just call him out if he ever calls cotto a "champion" because cotto hasn't won ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X