• Cotto owns a news reporter/ interviewer

"Are you ready for Pacquiao?"
    Cotto: "If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't be here"

LOL.

Nice interview.

COTTO BY KO.

More videos. Cotto looks very strong.

Last edited by FLYBOY; 11-04-2009, 05:18 PM. Reason: more vids

LMAO Elie Seckback always get owned, Roger Mayweather told him " Are you idiot?"

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      LMAO Elie Seckback always get owned, Roger Mayweather told him " Are you idiot?"
      Lol!
      I like this Cotto interview the most. Cotto owned 3 or 4 interviewers lol and I like what he said about Freddie.

Cotto looks very very very strong on the mitts in the other ESNEWS videos. I am very confident that Cotto will KO pacman. Pacman will feel those heavy left hooks to the liver

Comment

Indeed, he looks in shape, probably the best i've seen him in this condition .

Comment

He's looking a wide eyed. Like he's wired or something.

Comment

He indeed owned those reporters.

I like his answer, when they told him, that shane said he is the toughest fighter, Shane has ever faced!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              He indeed owned those reporters.

I like his answer, when they told him, that shane said he is the toughest fighter, Shane has ever faced!!
              you probably nutted after they told him that :hay:.

Comment

Love the comments involving Mosley. Apparentley Mosley said Cotto was the toughest guy he's ever fought. Cotto reciprocated that comment, and said that it was an honor to him that Mosley spoke of him that way.

Good interview overall. Cotto's English gets wayy better the longer he's in the spotlight.

Comment

This dude is a dweeb man lol. I've seen a couple of his videos and he rides on Pacquiao's dick harder than Vanessa Del Rio did on Ron Jeremy.

Comment

Cotto is looking good, this is the best that II have seen him.

Comment

Working...
                    X