Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto going 2 ****kk pacman

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Love the comments involving Mosley. Apparentley Mosley said Cotto was the toughest guy he's ever fought. Cotto reciprocated that comment, and said that it was an honor to him that Mosley spoke of him that way.

Good interview overall. Cotto's English gets wayy better the longer he's in the spotlight.
      My favorite part of the interview as well, shows both guys have mutual respect for each other. I'd love to see a rematch between the two as well, win or lose.

Comment

"ask to Manny, he lost 3 times".

loving this kid right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
          "ask to Manny, he lost 3 times".

loving this kid right now.
          haha yea loved that response when asked if his loss to margarito took anything away from him

Comment

That was the most personality I've seen Cotto exhibit in an interview, period. Hell, interview or not.

Comment

Haha, good ****. Cotto's looking strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                LMAO Elie Seckback always get owned, Roger Mayweather told him " Are you idiot?"
                miguel cotto has a good chance at boxing manny pacquaio but if he thinks he is gonna run over the pacman he will get knocked out i think he has to try to out box manny from the outside because i think the pacmans speed will be a problem for cotto

Comment

Good going Cotto!!! lol...

Comment

Haha I like Miguel's answers. They can fight all they want after I beat him. Ask Manny he lost 3 times. If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't be here. Good stuff. Cotto looks very strong.

Comment

thanks for the videos!

Comment

Working...
                      X