No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Catch weight King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    So you think Manny Pacquiao is 5'6 and just walks around 135-140??...LMAO!..

ask Roach if Manny could even make 135 anymore..dude you're making 0 sense..just let it go..

Manny walks around 150-155..and cuts his weight..like 90% of boxers..check his fight night weights in some of his 130lb days..he'd rehydrate as high as 147+
    And how heavy do you think cotto walks around? Pac is arguably a 135-140 pounder and he is at his best at those fight weights. And yeah, he walks in 147 pounds during fight nights. But that does not mean ****, welters walks in 160+ pounds at fight nights. Heck last I remember, Pac walked in somewhere near 148 during the De La Hoya fight.

Comment

actually the average diet requires you to eat 5 times a day...the conventional way is 3..but athletes and health freaks eat from 5 to 7 times a day..AMIGO..
      you know i did not even want to bother answering that. coz i eat 5 times a day if these amigos would read about nutrition they would understand the concept...

they don't have balls to admit to roaches strategies...

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
        LOL you keep proving my point.. so if cotto and manny have to exercise and refrain from eating like you and me eat to make weight then that is not natural weight..

have you ever had to make weight for a tournament???
        how about my point ?.....lol...seems like you dodge the things you cant counter?....wassup?...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          how about my point ?.....lol...seems like you dodge the things you cant counter?....wassup?...
          which one??? LOL

Comment

you know i did not even want to bother answering that. coz i eat 5 times a day if these amigos would read about nutrition they would understand the concept...

they don't have balls to admit to roaches strategies...
            Roach was trying to make the fight as competitive as possible as I see it. He knows that Cotto is very dangerous for a little Manny Pacquiao.

And answer this question please, how heavy does Cotto walk at?

Oh and in regards to gaining weight, yes, they're trying to gain 5 pounds of muscles as opposed to losng water weight and little fats.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              if you base it on walk around weight cotto should be in the super six.............you think its possible?
              Cotto's height wouldn't allow it..he's not Mike Tyson neither..

what all you CLOWNS aren't getting is that you guys think Pacquiao walks around 140 and had to gain 5lbs to make weight..that's not the case here..

Cotto has to lose about 20lbs while Pacquiao would only have to lose about 10lbs..

now like I said..if you do some training yourself..you'd know..there's only so much you could cut before you start cutting muscle..and that's where you get killed..because muscle contains about 70% water..and that's why they can't even stand when they cut down too much weight..

Cotto makes 147 comfortably..I won't even say easily..I'll say comfortably..those 2lbs will affect Cotto..I won't use that as an excuse..but like I said..Pacquiao has fought at 147lb before..he wants a WW belt..(yes I know WW is 141-147) ..so why not fight the man at the limit you fought at before?..

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
                And how heavy do you think cotto walks around? Pac is arguably a 135-140 pounder and he is at his best at those fight weights. And yeah, he walks in 147 pounds during fight nights. But that does not mean ****, welters walks in 160+ pounds at fight nights. Heck last I remember, Pac walked in somewhere near 148 during the De La Hoya fight.
                and since then he has gone up in weight not down.. hence why he has to go down now... but is ok... all this back and forth we do here wont matter come nov. 14... ****ndang gabi im going to sleep... buenas noches...

Comment

which one??? LOL
                  post # 38 , 50 and 59......no reply at all?....

Comment

Cotto's height wouldn't allow it..he's not Mike Tyson neither..

what all you CLOWNS aren't getting is that you guys think Pacquiao walks around 140 and had to gain 5lbs to make weight..that's not the case here..

Cotto has to lose about 20lbs while Pacquiao would only have to lose about 10lbs..

now like I said..if you do some training yourself..you'd know..there's only so much you could cut before you start cutting muscle..and that's where you get killed..because muscle contains about 70% water..and that's why they can't even stand when they cut down too much weight..

Cotto makes 147 comfortably..I won't even say easily..I'll say comfortably..those 2lbs will affect Cotto..I won't use that as an excuse..but like I said..Pacquiao has fought at 147lb before..he wants a WW belt..(yes I know WW is 141-147) ..so why not fight the man at the limit you fought at before?..
                    Do you know how much cotto weight in his last fight? Did he look drained in that fight?

Comment

why would Roach mention that they are feeding him five or six times a day just to maintain his weight if he is a NATURAL welterweight? Amigo

actually the average diet requires you to eat 5 times a day...the conventional way is 3..but athletes and health freaks eat from 5 to 7 times a day..AMIGO..

Comment

Working...
                      X