Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXING HISTORY 101: Why Precedence Matters !!! (Readers only thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karrapato View Post
    Good post.

Time will say the truth.
    Time always does.
    Time prove Margarito is a fraud.
    Time prove Mosley is a steroid user.

The truth can never hide from time.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
      What suddenly you dont know how to scroll back? Getsomebruh put you in your place yet again.

Side note, I just took a dump. This thread is better when spammed imo.
      The only post i see from bruh is the one i responded too..
      sidenote: spam and get put on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        Too many excuses bro...

At the very end of the day, we all know all these fights are very, very possible and more than likely are going to happen. What I find difficult is how fans of a particular fighter will go lengths to defend why he shouldn't fight certain fighters. There are more people wanting Floyd to step up his competition more than people actually wanting him to lose. How much more complicated does it need to get?
        I also need to say that I have not and will not try to defend why he shouldn't fight someone. I just don't feel it's right to criticize a guy for not fighting certain guys knowing that a fighter can't fight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Sidenote: there are numbers indicating how many pages are on this thread. Try clicking them to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
            1st of all its Marvin Hagler.

2nd of all ok, Ray Leonard didnt fight aaron pryor, but he fought tommy hearns, marvin hagler, & roberto duran.

Ok Fraud jr. didnt fight pacquiao, margarito, tsyzu, cotto, casamayor, freitas, shane mosley, miguel cotto & paul williams.....

He made up for it by fighting sharmba mitchell, brusells, gatti, baldomir, gatti, hatton, old oscar, an even older career featherweight who was 36 years old with 55 plus fights at welterweight.

Not exactly wilfred benitez, tommy hearns, marvin hagler & roberto duran. That's why they dont hold it against SRL that he didnt fight pryor, & that's why fraud jr. is fraud jr.

Ray Robinson, yes was extremely difficult in negotiations. What do you expect a fair shake in a sporting contract WHEN THE BLACK RACE DIDNT EVEN GET A FAIR SHAKE IN HUMAN CIVIL RIGHTS?

3rd of all, Hagler comparison to hopkins fighting smaller men?

well tommy hearns & ray leonard won titles at 160, 168, & 175. What did winky, trinidad, & oscar do 160 & above?

4th of all, Pacquiao not fighting "black" fighters?

From june 2001 to june 2002, in a 3 fight span, Pacquiao fought 3 straight "black" fighters; Lehnolo Ledwaba, Agapito Sanchez, & Jorge Elicer Julio.......

but they werent "american slick black fighters" right? Well agapito is as slick & dirty as they come. Name me a american slick black fighter that pacquiao ducked in the lower weight class?

If your answer is zaheer raheem N**RO PLEASE......
            found it. my bad
            reply coming soon.

Comment

found it. my bad
              reply coming soon.
              I knew you could find it buddy

Comment

you mean hagler?

Comment

Magnler knocked off some fine ***** with his Jason mask on. He poured Paul Masson on her ******* and licked it right off. Oh, I'm sorry I changed the subject Horus.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                    1st of all its Marvin Hagler.

2nd of all ok, Ray Leonard didnt fight aaron pryor, but he fought tommy hearns, marvin hagler, & roberto duran.

Ok Fraud jr. didnt fight pacquiao, margarito, tsyzu, cotto, casamayor, freitas, shane mosley, miguel cotto & paul williams.....

He made up for it by fighting sharmba mitchell, brusells, gatti, baldomir, gatti, hatton, old oscar, an even older career featherweight who was 36 years old with 55 plus fights at welterweight.

Not exactly wilfred benitez, tommy hearns, marvin hagler & roberto duran. That's why they dont hold it against SRL that he didnt fight pryor, & that's why fraud jr. is fraud jr.

Ray Robinson, yes was extremely difficult in negotiations. What do you expect a fair shake in a sporting contract WHEN THE BLACK RACE DIDNT EVEN GET A FAIR SHAKE IN HUMAN CIVIL RIGHTS?

3rd of all, Hagler comparison to hopkins fighting smaller men?

well tommy hearns & ray leonard won titles at 160, 168, & 175. What did winky, trinidad, & oscar do 160 & above?

From june 2001 to june 2002, in a 3 fight span, Pacquiao fought 3 straight "black" fighters; Lehnolo Ledwaba, Agapito Sanchez, & Jorge Elicer Julio.......

but they werent "american slick black fighters" right? Well agapito is as slick & dirty as they come. Name me a american slick black fighter that pacquiao ducked in the lower weight class?

If your answer is zaheer raheem N**RO PLEASE......
                    1st: Spelling error, so what.

2nd: Ok, so are you saying if he fights other great fighters he was allow to duck certain fighters?

(really are you making or implying that argument)?

3rd:
                    Ray Robinson yes was extremely difficult in negotiations. What do you expect a fair shake in a sporting contract WHEN THE BLACK RACE DIDNT EVEN GET A FAIR SHAKE IN HUMAN CIVIL RIGHTS?

What is your point here? Are you saying that it was ok for Robinson to disregard a contract he agreed upon and sign, just because he he didn’t have equal rights?

Did Robinson rights change after he change his mind on a contract he sign and agreed upon at the last minute?
                    Or
                    Was it the same as it was, even after he dishonored his contract?

Say that was a valid excuse. That excuse can only work `1 time.
                    Robinson used to this all the time???

When do we get to the point where Robinson has to honor the contract he originally signed and agreed upon? What is the excuse for that?

MY QUESTION:
                    Can Fighters still used that excuse today !!

3rd of all, Hagler comparison to Hopkins fighting smaller men?

well Tommy hearns & ray leonard won titles at 160, 168, & 175. What did winky, trinidad, & oscar do 160 & above?

That is in retrospect .I am talking about at the present time of those fights.
                    Hagler always fought smaller man. Are his great wins are against smaller men?
                    Same as Hopkins.
                    Why didnt Haglar accept Michael Spinks Challenge

As for Pacquiao, In my book he will be reguard damn near close to jack dempsey if he doesnt fight An African American Fighter.

Because it is pretty obvious how his career has been guilded, and it is pretty obvious why....

He cant deal with fast counterpunchers, especially a slick ones.

How would you judge mayweather if he never fought mexican fighters?
                    Last edited by Horus; 11-01-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• My dream Yacht

Comment

Working...
                      X