No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto-Manny Pacquiao: 24/7 Part 2 Reviewed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    You're going to be shocked when Manny wins almost every single round against Cotto.

I like Cotto and Pacquiao, but Cotto is way over his head with this fight. This is no Zab Judah, this is a fighter who would KO Zab Judah quicker then Kostya did. Thats how good Manny Pacquiao has become over the years.
    lol @ you thinking pac can handle a boxer like zab. **** roach has done a great job cherry picking.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
      lol @ you thinking pac can handle a boxer like zab. **** roach has done a great job cherry picking.
      LOL @ you think zabs anything special but a punching bag for cotto, mayweather jr, and clottey. You fell for the zab judah hype. Zabs preying god every night that Cotto destroys pacman so it boosts his own recognition. Just like one of my favs Calzaghe is probably hoping Kessler wins the tourney so it boosts his own legacy.

Comment

Nope, its a close match up and I do like the two fighters. I just feel Manny is too much for Cotto. The winner of this fight isn't going to hurt me, cuz I like both guys. I already have a bet on it anyways.
        I like both boxers also, but I know boxing & I know PAC is not as skillful as cotto or stronger, he's just faster & a good jab will always nutralize speed specheally when it's a head 1st dive followed by the 2 same punches lol.
        My god boxing has become a joke, they pick the least p4ps to be p4p. & now roach is the best coach ? & all he tells pac in every fight is, he can't handle ur speed use the jab than the left... Well duh it's the only punches he's got & that's y jmm gave him hell cuz roaches plan is always the same dumb plan & pac only has one style of fight.
        God I can't wait 4 Nov.14

Comment

You're going to be shocked when Manny wins almost every single round against Cotto.

I like Cotto and Pacquiao, but Cotto is way over his head with this fight. This is no Zab Judah, this is a fighter who would KO Zab Judah quicker then Kostya did. Thats how good Manny Pacquiao has become over the years.
          Zab Judah whould knock Manny Pacquiao ass out is you crazy?

but anyway the epiosde was boring just like the last one i think this one might have been a lilttle bit better but it was still wack

and for someone who is suppose to be looking amazing in sparring (accoording to boxingscene everyday) it looked like Pacquiao was getting his ass whooped to me but they don't post that boxing scene

Cotto looking like he is having more fun than trainning

Roach look like Pacquiao girlfriend Manny doesn't do what he wants and Roach wants to cry and leave Pacquiao tells him sorry Roach is back sucking his **** again

i like Cotto's teams they all seem like true friends nobody is there just to get some money they are their beacuse they want to help and that means alot when you have people who really care about you vs people who just want a check

but overall i would give this episode a C+

Comment

I watched the first episode and it ****** balls big time. Pacquiao and Cotto are just two very similar guys. They're humble, they fight and they work hard. Mayweather brings so much more to the 24/7 series. He's entertaining and his ****iness gives interest to the fight. He always has something to say.

DLH was like a saint and Mayweather was like the devil. You need manicheism and Good VS Bad opposition or at least have colorful fighters. Pacquiao and Cotto do their talk in the ring and aren't entertaining OUTSIDE the ring. They're sportsmen but aren't interested in the business and entertainment part of the sport. Floyd does, that's why he's gettin huge paydays fighting smaller men and easier opponents.

24/7 with a Cotto VS Margarito rematch would be the **** though.

Comment

LOL @ you think zabs anything special but a punching bag for cotto, mayweather jr, and clottey. You fell for the zab judah hype. Zabs preying god every night that Cotto destroys pacman so it boosts his own recognition. Just like one of my favs Calzaghe is probably hoping Kessler wins the tourney so it boosts his own legacy.
              lmao, styles makes fight big boy. just like we saw ho zab put more of a fight against mayweather than be nothing more than a punching bag for cotto.

like I said, Pac gets completely outboxed against zab.

Comment

I like Manny & Cotto hell am PR but this 24/7 is boring!

It seems like its more about a reality show than a boxing show or boxing commercial. These episodes have been all bones and no meat. Common HBO you can do better than this. Its bad enough you are diligently bias and your commentators suck now 24/7 sucks too.

Comment

Nope, its a close match up and I do like the two fighters. I just feel Manny is too much for Cotto. The winner of this fight isn't going to hurt me, cuz I like both guys. I already have a bet on it anyways.
                  Freddy,
                  What is it, "will Manny win almost every single round and Cotto is way over his Head with this fight" or "it's a close matchup"????

Seems to me that you have contradicting statements here.

Comment

I'm watching part of episode 2 right now, seems like hbo likes to make drama with these 24/7 and only show when pacquiao is getting hit in sparring. It just a hype up to the fight. I doubt porter had his way with pacquiao. They only show a few snippets.
                    Make drama or not tha fact is that even Roach was concerned on how Pacman was getting hit so often. Didn't you notice how he spoke to Pacman after the sparring section saying that he need to be treating the sparring section as it was the real fight and how the sparrings partners were doing what they were getting paid for. Apparently Pacman was a little frustrated with the situation.
                    True that we didn't see the whole sparring sections but the way that Roach adrressed and aproached Pacquaio, at least for that day, it didn't look to good.

Comment

You're going to be shocked when Manny wins almost every single round against Cotto. :
                      Freddy,

How do you see Manny/Floyd going in the Spring?

Comment

Working...
                      X