Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather fans were not extremely nervous about his ducking top welterweights, they wouldn't have flooded this thread with their responses.

Speaks for itself.

Gotta go, fellas.... argue among yourselves.

Bye.

Comment

• If you are going to diss Homles pull out the Eddie Murphy routine that **** is priceless. Or diss him about the flying kick to Berbick that is a great boxing video~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        If you are going to diss Homles pull out the Eddie Murphy routine that **** is priceless. Or diss him about the flying kick to Berbick that is a great boxing video~
        Ohhhh, I loved the flying kick off the Buick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
          Ohhhh, I loved the flying kick off the Buick.
          Jenny from Jacksonville

Comment

• Thread of the month.

Like I said even before his retirement, Mayweather could get 1 mil ppv buys against Cotto while proving he's the best at 147. Won't be able to prove he's the best now since Mosley's back in the picture though.

Mayweather is playing the waiting game until everyone loses, he thinks that **** will earn him props. RA told him the truth.

Comment

• Berbick "He wants a street fight I will break all the ribs in his body"

Berbick "Larry Holmes kicked me and punched me everybody saw it"

That video never gets olds

Comment

• If this was a fight it would of been stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                  If Mayweather fans were not extremely nervous about his ducking top welterweights, they wouldn't have flooded this thread with their responses.

Speaks for itself.

Gotta go, fellas.... argue among yourselves.

Bye.

Poor little *****s

One of them made an alt by the name of
                  Kia Ora

And this ***** tried to neg rep me and posted 5 photos of Mayweather Jr on my visitors page.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/me...itor_messaging

lol lol lol

This phone call really has the *****s butt hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Thread of the month.

Like I said even before his retirement, Mayweather could get 1 mil ppv buys against Cotto while proving he's the best at 147. Won't be able to prove he's the best now since Mosley's back in the picture though.

Mayweather is playing the waiting game until everyone loses, he thinks that **** will earn him props. RA told him the truth.
                    It doesn't say good things about other fighters when the hottest topic is a Floyd interview....and Pac/Cotto is two weeks away.

A Mayweather interview draws more interest than an impending championship fight?!

Comment

• I agree with 97% on here. Floyd got shooked.

Comment

Working...
                      X