Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horus View Post
    the guy complain about floyd fighting smaller fighters...because the size advantage was unfair...
    But than ask floyd to fight paul williams?

floyd had a point, if you are going to complain about weight classes....
    Dont name other fighters in different weight classes to fight floyd.
    That simple. Cant have both ways.

If you think the marquez vs. Floyd fight was unfair because floyd was the bigger and stronger man or because marquez was in a lower weightclass than floyd before the fight.

Than how do you in the next sentence say you want to see paul williams vs. Floyd mayweather??? How do you do it!!!!

By the same logic, wouldnt that fight be unfair?

thats why people cant take haters complaints seriously, because it is not rational. they want it both ways!!!

They dont want floyd fighting smaller fighters from different weightclasses, but they want bigger fighters from differents weight classes fighting floyd???

How is that rational????
    How is this not a double standard???

That is why haters opinion doesnt matter in the long run.
    Because if it did, mayweather vs. Marquez would not have sold
    1 million+ homes !!! Real boxing fans know what it is...!!!

They are not clouded by hate !!

the dude is an idiot like these chumps on here. They make no logical sense. Bernard is a warrior....all he did is fight smaller guys his whole career! Oscar is too old...mosley older than oscar...lmao!!!

He made bpxing fans sound bad....if you gon criticize, do your research. He din't even know mosley was on win streak when floyd 1st called him out. The hate is in the blood!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      i like R.A dude is tight. i never knew he wasnt black until i saw a google image of him.

HE aint black???
      Im shocked
      seriously

Comment

Man they can sell this thing. It's like 20mins of battle. Let the peoples listen to like 5 mins and if you want to hear the rest, dish out $3.99 LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by el_guapo View Post
          paul williams fights at ww.

Fight paul williams.
          since when?

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
            since when?
            Whenever there's a fight worth taking.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Mayweather got his ass ripped up
              It was shameful

Comment

Floyd would have hanged up if he had asked if Ellerbe and Floyd were lover.

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                  the dude is an idiot like these chumps on here. They make no logical sense. Bernard is a warrior....all he did is fight smaller guys his whole career! Oscar is too old...mosley older than oscar...lmao!!!

He made bpxing fans sound bad....if you gon criticize, do your research. He din't even know mosley was on win streak when floyd 1st called him out. The hate is in the blood!!!
                  Cortdawg, I am about to make a thread...about this right now.
                  Too many contradations, when people make arguments.

I have yet to here rational argument presented to me by a critic of Floyd.
                  I have been here for alittle 2 years. and I have yet to here a rational argument from a hater that does not have a contradiction.

Comment

OMG and this is from a Floyd fan.

Comment

I think Floyd hit this dude back..its just RA or whatevers voice was pitched higher in the EQ, designed to overpower Floyd's. Its a thing done in the industry to give the interviewer an edge.. Sort of the same thing Bill O'reilly does to HIS guests. If they hadn't used this trick..the interview would have been about even.

The deck was stacked against Floyd here from the getgo..I have NO idea why he took this interview.

But Floyd had some funny moments to me..

Its in your blood..x7
                      if you come at me like a *****, I'ma talk to you like a *****
                      Zab was your best fighter from New York eh...look what I did to him
                      Yo I gotta go..keep riding my dick

all had me

Comment

Working...
                      X