Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    c'mon... floyd is too defensive and pwill throws too many punches. floyd can't hurt pwill w/ potshots and pwill has the size advantage on him.

floyd can't beat pwill. no 147 lber can.
    Williams is a piss poor boxer that can be hit by straight right hands, he does not use his size properly and likes to fight inside. Floyd could outboxing him and win~

Comment

not really, the fact that pac got to cotto before floyd proves your theory wrong.
      Cotto can be looked at as damaged goods that has to drain extra weight, just saying~.

I respect Manny but I can do the exact same thing to him, it is not even hard.

Comment

• The DJ got quite a few things wrong but not bad for a lay fan. When Floyd stated he'd face anyone, leaving out Mosley but calling for Hatton, what more needed be said?

Comment

c'mon... floyd is too defensive and pwill throws too many punches. floyd can't hurt pwill w/ potshots and pwill has the size advantage on him.

floyd can't beat pwill. no 147 lber can.
          If Quintana found a way I think Floyd could, Floyd could also win by creating a lot of angles. It would be a very tough fight for him though.

But I didn't say PW wouldn't beat him, I just said he wouldn't "spank his ass" either.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            The DJ got quite a few things wrong but not bad for a lay fan. When Floyd stated he'd face anyone, leaving out Mosley but calling for Hatton, what more needed be said?
            Why did they ignore the other names he called except Hattons? Once again they were nit picking.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Williams is a piss poor boxer that can be hit by straight right hands, he does not use his size properly and likes to fight inside. Floyd could outboxing him and win~
              floyd won't be able to potshot pwill. pwill will throw 100000 punches. it doesn't matter that he's a piss poor boxer who doesn't use his size advantage. he'll still beat pretty gril floyd.

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Cotto can be looked at as damaged goods that has to drain extra weight, just saying~.

I respect Manny but I can do the exact same thing to him, it is not even hard.
              how is cotto damaged goods? clottey is a big dude and cotto got a huge gash over his eye!

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              Hes saying you can make anyone look like an idot if you bombard them without letting them get a word in edge ways.
              what? he gave floyd chances to respond, but floyd just didn't respond intelligently.

Comment

• Yeah I undersand you can pick out mistakes in what they said here and there, but bottomline, there are such great matchups to be made with Floyd, but he refuses to take them! Forget the money, who beat who, blah blah. Take the damn fights! It's what the people want to see and what will help your legacy. The way Floyd was talking, he don't give a **** bout his legacy, and he's got in his mind he's the best, and doesn't care what people think. With that mentality, he's already done with his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Why did they ignore the other names he called except Hattons? Once again they were nit picking.
                  Why would Hatton even come out of his mouth? For God's sake, he's called for Oscar to come out of retirement a couple times.

I would be less than shocked if his next fight is Spinks.

Comment

• RA is DA MAN!!!

Comment

floyd won't be able to potshot pwill. pwill will throw 100000 punches. it doesn't matter that he's a piss poor boxer who doesn't use his size advantage. he'll still beat pretty gril floyd.

how is cotto damaged goods? clottey is a big dude and cotto got a huge gash over his eye!

what? he gave floyd chances to respond, but floyd just didn't respond intelligently.
                      He didn't, you know it. He handled it poorly, bombarded him and got the reaction he wanted... he wanted to get him pissed off from the very start you can tell.

Pretty Girl Floyd? What happened to you? Has your account been hacked, you used to be a good poster now you have just became obsessed and immature.

Comment

Working...
                      X