Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    And without any warm up or anything some other guy goes "Paul Williams would spank your ass!".
    pwill would beat pbf tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Damn this cat really had his homework done. He has Floyd's number on everything. See, when you fight the best, you don't have to worry about this kind of ****, lol.
      No...

He said Floyd only called out Mosley in 1999 when he lost to Forrest twice, he lost to Forrest in 2002 or 2001 I believe. He was still a LW then Floyd a SFW and both was undefeated, they insisted they were right, but weren't.

They bitched at him about PW, but don't complain about others who haven't fought him, e.g. that warrior Mosley who takes on all challenges and Cotto.

He bitched at Floyd for fighting JMM, but then praised BHOP saying he will fight anybody when most of his big wins have been to smaller guys (I am a fan of BHOP by the way).

He trashed Floyd saying "I beat JMM better than Pacquiao" by saying it was at a higher weight understadably, but then brought up later on how Pacquiao beat DLH in better fashion even though he was drained. Hatton was legit though so I give him that.

Not particularly right about everything. Oh and when he says "You didn't earn this much when fighting Baldomir and Mitchell, your lying", how does he know so much about his finances?

Not exactly right about everything, and I bet theres things I missed too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        pwill would beat pbf tho.
        That's your opinion, but I very much doubt he would kick Floyd's ass like they are acting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          It is not that hard to do what RA did, it can be done to Manny if I want to be disrespectful to everyone he has fought and bring up only the negatives painting the picture I want to paint without really caring about being 100% correct.

Can do that with any fighter it is rather easy after the fact.
          not really, cause pac has challenged himself while moving up, while floyd only takes fight that he knows he will win.

Comment

not really, cause pac has challenged himself while moving up, while floyd only takes fight that he knows he will win.
            Yes really and you are not being honest. Manny has had a very well managed career just like Floyd~

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              That's your opinion, but I very much doubt he would kick Floyd's ass like they are acting.
              c'mon... floyd is too defensive and pwill throws too many punches. floyd can't hurt pwill w/ potshots and pwill has the size advantage on him.

floyd can't beat pwill. no 147 lber can.

Comment

• "THE PHILEPHINES GOT THE BEST ENHACMENTS"

OMG he did not just say that...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Yes really and you are not being honest. Manny has had a very well managed career just like Floyd~
                  not really, the fact that pac got to cotto before floyd proves your theory wrong.

Comment

Hes saying you can make anyone look like an idot if you bombard them without letting them get a word in edge ways.

Comment

• RA is a d*ck but damn did he get in Floyd's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X