Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    So, what are you trying to say exactly? You are just jealous because Money Maii is undefeated and would beat Pakiow in PPV numbers. In fact, if you look at his last fight against Marquez, who wasn't even a big PPV numbers fighter, it still did more than Pakiow/Hatton.

Money Maaai is the undisputed PPV king and therefore I support him no matter who he fights, because it's more important to me that he makes as much money out of me and all us other M0oney Maaaiee fans as he possibly can while hopefully never being in a hard fight for the rest of his career.

It's satisfying for me when he gets high PPV numbers because then I can gloat here about how he should get more money % than all the other fighters and that he doesn't need to do anything and he can choose who he wants as long as he keeps those numbers high. It's all about the $ man. Lifestyle flashy yo!

Oh yeah, and I always discuss feints, and lateral movement. MOney Maaai feinted Oscar De Le Hoya out of a rematch, and has had great lateral movement against all the other top WW's of the last few years. None of them have even fought him, that's how good it is. Money Mai's feinting and lateral movement is the best and he is the great PPV fighter in history now too.
    Wow. Right over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
      I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.
      good post.It is the most interesting thread I have read in a long long while on here after seeing the bullsht that gets recycled over and over and over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Gr8 fuckin thread homey. NSB is overpopulated by teenage fangirls who don't care to talk about boxing. Just racial/nationalistic bull****, bait/flame threads that should be in the dome, and bitchass **** about other men's $, PPV buys, purses, drawin power, etc.
        Yep.

Add to that the endless amount of repetitive threads made by attenwhores who just want their own particular little angle on a story to be seen.

So, what are you trying to say exactly? You are just jealous because Money Maii is undefeated and would beat Pakiow in PPV numbers. In fact, if you look at his last fight against Marquez, who wasn't even a big PPV numbers fighter, it still did more than Pakiow/Hatton.

Money Maaai is the undisputed PPV king and therefore I support him no matter who he fights, because it's more important to me that he makes as much money out of me and all us other M0oney Maaaiee fans as he possibly can while hopefully never being in a hard fight for the rest of his career.

It's satisfying for me when he gets high PPV numbers because then I can gloat here about how he should get more money % than all the other fighters and that he doesn't need to do anything and he can choose who he wants as long as he keeps those numbers high. It's all about the $ man. Lifestyle flashy yo!

Oh yeah, and I always discuss feints, and lateral movement. MOney Maaai feinted Oscar De Le Hoya out of a rematch, and has had great lateral movement against all the other top WW's of the last few years. None of them have even fought him, that's how good it is. Money Mai's feinting and lateral movement is the best and he is the great PPV fighter in history now too.

Comment

totally agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=279255

This is a thread by butterball where he asked who had a bigger cock between Cotto and Clottey

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=271180

This is another thread he made asking How you felt watching Joe C kiss his dad

/Thread
            I think Clottey has the bigger package, but Cotto's is like a horses next to Pakiows. But, having a bigger package will be a disadvantage for Cotto as it will slow his leg movement down. That's why Pakiow bounces around so nimbly. Because he has a flyweight package.

The real reason why Roy Jones lost after coming back down from HW was because when he moved up his package became a HW package, and it stayed that way even when he moved back down so that;s the reason why his legs weren't as fast and he wasn't as mobile. He had a HW package in a LHW body and so was much slower than Tarver, and didn't have his old leg movement, who just had a normal LHW package.

That's also why Hopkins beat Tarver. He still had a MW's package in a LHW body and so was quicker on his feet than Tarver.

Do you agree?
            Last edited by BennyST; 10-28-2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
              I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.
              Mayweather fans actually care .

It's totally pathetic, Floyd gives 3 fucks about his fans and there are a bunch that keep sucking his dick 24/7 posting about his PPV #'s .

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                Good question. Who was the first nuthugger? Drew Bundini?
                If only we could go back in time and pinpoint the exact moment when a testicle was first coddled due to puglistic affections. I can see it now. Some 18 year old wanan be street tough sending morse code about how John Sullivan's **** don't stink.

Comment

Your just jealous too because Pakiow can't generate the $ and numbers Money Mae can. He will feint Pakiow out of a fight next year and then his lateral movement will throw Mosley off balance and they won't fight either because his footwork is too quick for him.

Money Mai will retire undefeated as the greatest PPV boxer ever. His investment portfolio would put every other boxer to shame.
                  Fuck it, you right my ******.

"Haters keep hatin on Money! He don't owe the IRS ****! He GOAT and cats who don't like him are racist! It's a double standard! No other WW has to actually fight WW's cuz they once held the WW title! Haters! SSM did roids! He should be denied a boxing license! And everybody who calls out Money is duckin Pwill! Everybody who wants to fight Money has to fight Pwill first! P4P best! Haters hatin on Money's refurbished luxury yacht! He bought that ***** for $5 mil, added bedrooms n bathrooms then sold it for $7 mil! Haters! Y'all are racists! Money is the bestest ever! Haters!"

Comment

I think Clottey has the bigger package, but Cotto's is like a horses next to Pakiows. But, having a bigger package will be a disadvantage for Cotto as it will slow his leg movement down. That's why Pakiow bounces around so nimbly. Because he has a flyweight package.

The real reason why Roy Jones lost after coming back down from HW was because when he moved up his package became a HW package, and it stayed that way even when he moved back down so that;s the reason why his legs weren't as fast and he wasn't as mobile. He had a HW package in a LHW body and so was much slower than Tarver who just had a normal LHW package.

That's also why Hopkins beat Tarver. He still had a MW's package in a LHW body and so was quicker on his feet than Tarver.

Do you agree?
                    Yes. I concur.

Comment

heheh

Comment

Working...
                      X