Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the funny thing is you TS have been doing it too. You should have used "WE" not "THEM".

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
      [IMG]http://www.speakingofsegues.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/****-on-desk1.jpg[/IMG]
      This is the type of quality posting we need more of.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        IMO it has got a bit worse on here over the last few years.
        This forum is absolutely nothing like it was when I first joined

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
          I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.
          Have you seen Zombieland? If you like Groundhog Day, there's about 15 minutes of cinema bliss in there for you. Is hugging a new invention in boxing that's only occurred as a result of 24/7 fans, internet forums and the American Idol generation of instant stars? Or have fans been hugging for decades?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            Have you seen Zombieland? If you like Groundhog Day, there's about 15 minutes of cinema bliss in there for you. Is hugging a new invention in boxing that's only occurred as a result of 24/7 fans, internet forums and the American Idol generation of instant stars? Or have fans been hugging for decades?
            Good question. Who was the first nuthugger? Drew Bundini?

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
              I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.
              Gr8 fuckin thread homey. NSB is overpopulated by teenage fangirls who don't care to talk about boxing. Just racial/nationalistic bull****, bait/flame threads that should be in the dome, and bitchass **** about other men's $, PPV buys, purses, drawin power, etc.

Comment

fearsome Moby
                That's a pretty funny way to describe Pavlik.

Comment

So, what are you trying to say exactly? You are just jealous because Money Maii is undefeated and would beat Pakiow in PPV numbers. In fact, if you look at his last fight against Marquez, who wasn't even a big PPV numbers fighter, it still did more than Pakiow/Hatton.

Money Maaai is the undisputed PPV king and therefore I support him no matter who he fights, because it's more important to me that he makes as much money out of me and all us other M0oney Maaaiee fans as he possibly can while hopefully never being in a hard fight for the rest of his career.

It's satisfying for me when he gets high PPV numbers because then I can gloat here about how he should get more money % than all the other fighters and that he doesn't need to do anything and he can choose who he wants as long as he keeps those numbers high. It's all about the $ man. Lifestyle flashy yo!

Oh yeah, and I always discuss feints, and lateral movement. MOney Maaai feinted Oscar De Le Hoya out of a rematch, and has had great lateral movement against all the other top WW's of the last few years. None of them have even fought him, that's how good it is. Money Mai's feinting and lateral movement is the best and he is the great PPV fighter in history now too.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=279255

This is a thread by butterball where he asked who had a bigger cock between Cotto and Clottey

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=271180

This is another thread he made asking How you felt watching Joe C kiss his dad

/Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      Gr8 fuckin thread homey. NSB is overpopulated by teenage fangirls who don't care to talk about boxing. Just racial/nationalistic bull****, bait/flame threads that should be in the dome, and bitchass **** about other men's $, PPV buys, purses, drawin power, etc.
                      Your just jealous too because Pakiow can't generate the $ and numbers Money Mae can. He will feint Pakiow out of a fight next year and then his lateral movement will throw Mosley off balance and they won't fight either because his footwork is too quick for him.

Money Mai will retire undefeated as the greatest PPV boxer ever. His investment portfolio would put every other boxer to shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X