Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for fat yanks, who is your most hated British fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I think you've got the wrong impression somehow, Calzaghe is actually a very insecure guy who was bullied when he was a kid. You can still see now he's not that confident. He may talk the talk a little bit but that's boxing, he's not really like that.

I just don't see any of that. I don't remember the heavyweight comment.
    It was posted on here, I'm sure it's in the archives.

He said something about turth being told, he could come out of retirement and become Heavyweight Champion if he really wanted to.

He's just smug.

Comment

I dont like any of them. Depends really on who is the flavor of the month amongst britishers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I think you've got the wrong impression somehow, Calzaghe is actually a very insecure guy who was bullied when he was a kid. You can still see now he's not that confident. He may talk the talk a little bit but that's boxing, he's not really like that.

I just don't see any of that. I don't remember the heavyweight comment.

hes said it numerous times and said that he would beat the klits easy

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
          Im with you on Hatton, I just dont like him when he makes about a thousand excuses for each loss. lol
          But that's the reason he is a former world champion

When he loses he is very criticsl of HIMSELF and is always optimistic.

People who have the defeated attitude of "yeah hes just a better fighter than me" will never last.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
            Im with you on Hatton, I just dont like him when he makes about a thousand excuses for each loss. lol
            all boxers do that though, it's just a way of regaining self-belief.

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            I dont like any of them. Depends really on who is the flavor of the month amongst britishers.
            lol I admire your honesty

Comment

no suprise its Froch. the guy is a pri*k

Comment

hes said it numerous times and said that he would beat the klits easy

And you honestly believe he wasn`t kidding??
                Last edited by Carlsson; 10-26-2009, 05:55 AM. Reason: learning how to use qoutations

Comment

I don't hate Calzaghe, I've come to respect him alot more but I have to go with him. Calzaghe is the most hated, I dislike Carl Froch the most in that list. Very limited, slow and had the nerve to think he actually beat Dirrell. Taylor would have had a clear win if not for the K.O, Dirrell got robbed and this dude believes that he can beat Joe Calzaghe? No freaking way. Froch would be a bloody mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Calzaghe is really the only fighter on that list that I don't like.
                    I dont get that! Is it because he is leaps and bounds, head n shoulders better than the rest? cos thats the difference between em!!!

Comment

Limey ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X