Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how many punches in total were landed in the Froch fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares? I'm lovin the Froch talk tho.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      Froch's jabs made Dribbels legs go....
      he got outboxed by a green prospect,i didnt realize how bad he was until that fight,i expected him too win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        he got outboxed by a green prospect,i didnt realize how bad he was until that fight,i expected him too win by KO
        Yeah but mate, he can't knock him out if the guy is running away, falling over, hugging you, and even turnin his back. If anything, speed won that fight for Dribbel, only this is boxing, if you can't fight, go home.

Comment

Yeah but mate, he can't knock him out if the guy is running away, falling over, hugging you, and even turnin his back. If anything, speed won that fight for Dribbel, only this is boxing, if you can't fight, go home.
          its called boxing for a reason and thats what dirrell did,hit and move
          you can see frochs frustration at not being able too land **** all
          but if you genuinely believe froch won then more power 2 ya

Comment

its called boxing for a reason and thats what dirrell did,hit and move
            you can see frochs frustration at not being able too land **** all
            but if you genuinely believe froch won then more power 2 ya
            Not only that but if you believe Dirrell did enough to win a world title in our beloved sport then its a massive injustice, and the warriors and champions of the past will be turning in their graves.

Comment

Not only that but if you believe Dirrell did enough to win a world title in our beloved sport then its a massive injustice, and the warriors and champions of the past will be turning in their graves.
              ye dirrell got robbed,but it happens
              you give froch a chance against kessler?

Comment

ye dirrell got robbed,but it happens
                you give froch a chance against kessler?
                To be honest i don't believe Kessler has done much other than lose to Calzaghe.

Comment

To be honest i don't believe Kessler has done much other than lose to Calzaghe.
                  so you think froch will beat him or what? you didnt answer the question

Comment

so you think froch will beat him or what? you didnt answer the question
                    HAHA i'm sitting on the fence for this one, as an Englishman, i think he will, my heart says yes, my head says maybe not.

Comment

HAHA i'm sitting on the fence for this one, as an Englishman, i think he will, my heart says yes, my head says maybe not.

It's gonna be the most one sided fight in the whole tournament.

Everything Froch does Kessler can do better plus he does all the things that Froch doesn't do, such as moving and hitting his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X