Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how many punches in total were landed in the Froch fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the punch-stats up to round 8

114 from dirrell
    67 from froch

tho to be honest most of frochs were touching jabs to the body which dirrell ignored

Comment

A better question would be...

Does anyone know of any other fights where a fighter outlanded his opponent 3-1 and still lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        A better question would be...

Does anyone know of any other fights where a fighter outlanded his opponent 3-1 and still lost?
        Moorer-Foreman? I doubt on the cards it's happened.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
          If you watch the fight in rewind Dirrell moves forward, actually looks like a man.
          Styles make fights bro. you and i both know who won regardless. Watch you boy vs kess. Dirrell had no power and landed at will Kess has power and doesn't miss.

This fight isn't going the distance, Froch with his slow can't offense is finished.

How is it the Froch is such a big man but gets rocked by a guy who has no power??? How come he can't fight inside. How come he can't set his feet. how come he can't throw a jab (snapping) as opposed to pushing his punches out or pawing with them.

This will be the biggest mismatch of the super six by far!

I can't wait to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
            Styles make fights bro. you and i both know who won regardless. Watch you boy vs kess. Dirrell had no power and landed at will Kess has power and doesn't miss.

This fight isn't going the distance, Froch with his slow can't offense is finished.

Kessler vs Froch is going to be the most one sided beatdown in the whole tournament.

Kessler is good enough to stand right in front of Froch and beat the living **** out of him without worrying about getting hit back.

If Dirrell wobbled Froch with 2 punches it's gonna be ugly what Kessler does to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
              Seems that the stats folks only work for HBO, but that's certainly what I saw - not many. That's what killed Dirrell in the end.

Folks here have very short memories. Calzaghe outlanded B-Hop 2-1, landed more shots in six rounds than Froch and Dirrell together could manage in twelve, and yet the same people crying 'robbery' then are crying 'robbery' now. It's laughable. And it will be even more laughable when someone tries to tell me how much more 'effective' Dirrell's mighty counter-punches were than Calzaghe's 'slaps'!
              who was crying robbery? please, that was a clear CLEAR Victory for Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                who was crying robbery? please, that was a clear CLEAR Victory for Calzaghe.
                It sure was. Anyone who scored B-Hop over Calzaghe should be shot, just like the people who scored this last fight for Froch.

Comment

And Kessler has done what exactly?? Oh he lost to Calzaghe right? What else?? Jesus....... Hmmmmm, beat a couple of b level guys.... Anything else?

Comment

dirrell outlanded froch
                    carl was just hitting air all night,it was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      dirrell outlanded froch
                      carl was just hitting air all night,it was hilarious
                      Froch's jabs made Dribbels legs go....

Comment

Working...
                      X