Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The media thoughts on the froch verses dirrell fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
    listen b1tch

g) boxing is NOT fighting **** for brains!!!
    lmao at this quote. classic.

I surpose football is NOT a ball game??

Comment

CONTROVEDRTIUAL? cant say i recognize that word.....

Note:
      if you put EMFASIS on a misspelled word, your probably an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
        b) floyd mayweather must be boring to you
        Are you really going to be the millionth misguided soul to compare Dirrell's generalship-less performance last night with anything Mayweather's ever done?

Puh-leaze.

Dirrell was pathetic last night.

Pa. The. Tic.

And I don't like to be harsh.

He could surely improve on it, but his performance blew.

Comment

you can see why boxing in American isn't as popular

all these talented fighters ... Dirrell and Berto even

need to fight more aggressively and cut out the holding.

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
            CONTROVEDRTIUAL? cant say i recognize that word.....

Note:
            if you put EMFASIS on a misspelled word, your probably an idiot.
            Note to you, when knocking someone on spelling and grammar you should be careful of your own. You're not your. It's a conjunction for the words you and are.

Ok, I scored the fight dead even. The difference with what I saw and the reason I can udnerstand why some folks are pissed is the rounds I gave Froch were pretty tight. THe rounds I gave Dirrell were not even close. Round by round it was an even fight for me. The whole fight was dirrell's because he pasted Froch at times. Unfortunately, he doesn't want to put enough work in to take away any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
              For the people that think Froch actually won, I want to sit down and watch the fight and see what rounds that were giving Froch because some rounds, he didn't land a punch at all. And the round they took that point away from Dirrell was the same round he hurt Froch, which made the round 9-9 but it seems judges still scored it for Froch. I would never go to another country and fight. PERIOD, its the dumbest thing ever.
              obviously you are cosing your eyes when looking at my sig...btw journalists are struggling to find punches landed by dirrell in there photo files, whys that???

Whyt did dirrell have a bloodied nose and swollen face and froch was looking handsome at the end of the fight???Again froch landed some lovely jabs all night...dirrell just ran...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                obviously you are cosing your eyes when looking at my sig...btw journalists are struggling to find punches landed by dirrell in there photo files, whys that???
                Dirrell handspeed..
                Froch got rocked end round 10.

Whyt did dirrell have a bloodied nose and swollen face and froch was looking handsome at the end of the fight???Again froch landed some lovely jabs all night...dirrell just ran...
                He hit with the inside of his gloves. Every face reacts diffent to punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
                  Are you really going to be the millionth misguided soul to compare Dirrell's generalship-less performance last night with anything Mayweather's ever done?

Puh-leaze.

Dirrell was pathetic last night.

Pa. The. Tic.

And I don't like to be harsh.

He could surely improve on it, but his performance blew.
                  How can you say Dirrell was pathetic, if that's the case, then Froch was just complete ****. HE FAILED big time.

Comment

With that logic it seems you must be admitting old man Hopkins owned Calzaghe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                      . HE FAILED big time.

he won the fight, ****s a fit girl and is 26 and 0 as failed...lmaooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X