No announcement yet.

Bull**** Bull**** Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know froch fans will be happy..

but what happened there just isnt right..

Dirrell outboxed him, better in ever aspect, frustrated froch..

froch fought dirty, horrible ref. pointless point deduction. classic hometown bull$h!t..

on paper froch won, thats all.

Comment

Should've been 116-111 Froch, ya baaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrsteeeeerrrrrrrds. :laff2: :laff2: :laff2:

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
        i know froch fans will be happy..

but what happened there just isnt right..

Dirrell outboxed him, better in ever aspect, frustrated froch..

froch fought dirty, horrible ref. pointless point deduction. classic hometown bull$h!t..

on paper froch won, thats all.
        Froch is up 2 points in the tournament and dirrell is on par w/ JT who got KTFO... that's not fair

Comment

Dirrell was winning the fight but threw it away, he could've won CONVINCINGLY if he cut out the running and spoiling, he rocked Froch twice and was clearly too fast and elusive for him throughout the fight, he was just too scared of Frochs power which I think is overrated.

When Dirrell goes home, he can NEVER say he gave it his all to win the belt, he hit and ran most of the night and could've boxed Frochs ears off if had a lil more heart. I hope they rematch each other and Dirrell learns his lesson cuz kids got mad talent and will win a world title.

Comment

Dirrell is amazingly quick. That could have been a great fight if he'd fought like he did in the last two rounds from the start. Anyone who thinks he deserved to win by running and holding... well thank God you are not WBC judges or the sport would be dead.

Comment

Working...
            X