Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bull**** Bull**** Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehhhh reason why I dont really like watching Euro boxing.

Comment

i told ya'll dirrell wasn't gonna win in nottingham

Comment

i am from the UK but i thought Dirrel won that fight....but then he was very negative at times....and if your gonna win a world title you've got to win it big....he was trying to steal it at times...he said he didn't know why the ref took a point but he was like a sailor holding on to a mast at times....you cant win a title like in the eyes of judges!
        That being said IMO Dirrel won that fight

Comment

what do you expect from a stupid country??? euro trash cant win so they stay at home and win hometown decisions. froch will never be anything in the

tourney sucks already.

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
          So many ****ing robberies in europe

**** the continent

Comment

i expected nothing else.

I knew Dirrell wouldn't knock out Froch..and I knew Froch wouldn't be able to catch Dirrell..

And I especially knew Dirrel ain't gon' get no damn decision in Nottingham. Seriously? lol
            Last edited by Syf; 10-17-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I thought Dirrell won the fight. Total BS

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                Direll won, but I can see why they gave it to Froch.

Direll needed to fight just a little more and be aggressive. Maybe ran a little more than the judges wanted to see, but Direll landed cleaner shots.

oh well...what you gonna do?
                co sign. plus alot of falling and complain to the refs doesn't really help his case... this is the first time i have seen dirrell and i was impressed AFTER the point was taken from him. Dirrell seemed so unsure of himself early and it showed, he needed a little more confidence early and he could have won going away 10-2 9-3

Comment

This is the type os **** that will kill boxing,

Comment

Pathetic.

I like Carl, but he did **** all tonight. I'd give him 2, maybe 3 rounds max, added to the dodgy point deduction.

Dirrell fought a beautifully disciplined fight. Carl couldn't get near him. I'm sorry, but you don't give rounds to someone stumbling around the ring try, but failing to land.

You give it to the fighter who doesn't get hit, lands the cleaner blows, counters better, shows great ring generalship. In fact, I think Dirrell hurt Froch a couple of times, and could possibly have taken him out if he didn't think he was so far ahead that he didn't need to.

It's gonna make a mockery of the Super 6 if you're dishing out home decisions each time.

Dirrell got ****ed up the ass by the judges. Simple as that.

Comment

I knew this was going down the second I heard Jimmy say split decision

Comment

Working...
                      X