Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which country produces the most cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      He is ignoring Kostya quitting. And, Kirillov quit. I mean is not the country is the fighter. Every traditional boxin country has quitters and have warriors. Except Mofo's from Africa. Those guys fight to the death.
      ok, well Kostya quit ok but he was shot and hatton fouled his way to the victory. Kostya is not an ethnic Russian anyway, he has korean and mongol blood in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
        ok well then castillo quit against Hatton to right? because if i remember correctly he was also on his knees. haha lmfao.
        Yes he did. He could of gotten up. And, if you read my post to Larry I mentioned other Mexicans who quit. Why are you lauging you not hurting me at all. I am not Mexican. So it does not offend me that Mexican fighters quit. So hahahahaha to you too buddy. Now I am LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
          just compare marco antonio barrera and nate campbell in their most recent fights. Then Floyd Mayweather Jr. stuttering like a fourth grader when approached by mosley please but honestly no race is more cowardly than the other but trust me Mexico-Coward dont go hand and hand.
          plain and basic common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cle-Venger View Post
            Im american, but how can any america call a russian racist for not wanting immigrants? I guarantee you 75% of white americ does not want mexicans to immigrate up to america like they are. So stfu if your american, and leave the dude alone. I see his point. Not to turn this into a race thing, but like 78% of america is white. The other majority is mexican/african america. 90% of crimes and prisons are filled with the latter. You cant argue facts.... Im not racist and my opinions dont stay with these statements so dont bother saying so.
            That's hardly a fact.

Comment

No, but its darn close. I didnt feel like searching for numbers, just trying to make a point to leave the Russian alone.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I think you're a faggot.

How's that?

Comment

Russians are anything but cowards. The way they fought the 2nd world war is proof of that.

Argentina takes it for me. I cant remember the last time they've had a real fight.

Sergio Martinez is from Spain.

I personally hold a grudge against Cesar Rene Cuenca.

Comment

Originally posted by Cle-Venger View Post
                    Im american, but how can any america call a russian racist for not wanting immigrants? I guarantee you 75% of white americ does not want mexicans to immigrate up to america like they are. So stfu if your american, and leave the dude alone. I see his point. Not to turn this into a race thing, but like 78% of america is white. The other majority is mexican/african america. 90% of crimes and prisons are filled with the latter. You cant argue facts.... Im not racist and my opinions dont stay with these statements so dont bother saying so.
                    I am from England,so its fair to say that mass immigration is a far greater issue here than it is in russia. The idiot I was referring to thinks that because he doesnt like the fact that there are economic immigrants in his country,that its ok for people to just pull them off the street randomly and beat them to within an inch of their lives,and in many cases murder them.

Your post sounds just like the facist nonsense that almost became a major problem here back in the 1970's,but I am not going to waste my breath trying to explain to you why that view is so backward as its 2009,and if you cant figure that point out for yourself,then I have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
                      unless i actually get invited of some reason to another country i won't go. thats why i mean all these imigrants, they have not been invited and therefore are not welcome.
                      Invited? WTF is that? ever heard of tourism for starters? how about skill shortages that cannot be filled by the native people of their countries? Ring any bells? I have travelled a fair bit and love going to other peoples countries to check out their culture. I have always wanted to go to russia,but if you are typical of the 'friendly and warm' people there I dont think I will bother.

And BTW, you ****s werent exactly invited into Chechnya,Georgia,Ingushetia etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X