Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which country produces the most cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
    after seeing vitali quit i cannot say russians are tough fighters. and the russian style is to run away even thoigh they have so much power. even drago fought like this and hes the hardest hitting russian in history. i cannot think of a russian fighter who is willing to go toe to toe.
    how stupid are you? Vitali is Ukrainian.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
      Maybe France.
      france doesnt have any good foghters but they do have some warriors like monshipour and mormeck.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        So who were those big bad Russian boxers you were talking about that never quit?

Apart from Valuev?
        Alexander Povetkin
        Dmitry Pirog
        Matvey Korobov
        Grigory Drozd
        Nikolay Valuev
        Ivan Kirpa

just to give a few examples

none of them has ever quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
          and so? I don't want millions of imigrants from uzbekistan, georgia, tajikistan etc etc invading the country. I don't hate them, I just don't want them in Russia. i dont hate black people and so for example, one of my favorite fighters is Lennox Lewis and he is black.
          Spoken like a true thick as pig**** racist ****. That attitude was an embarrasment in my country back in the late 1970's. Backward just doesnt do it justice.

So those innocent people who were minding there own business deserve to get beaten to a pulp, stabbed and murdered by a bunch of 7 fingered inbred f;uckwits,did they?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            but they have the aztec blood flowing thru their veins holmes
            They have Aztec blood but they are American made. Humberto Gonzalez, Salvador Sanchz, Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricardo Lopez, Macro Antonio Barrera. A short list of Mexican made fighters.

Mexicans not Mexican Americans but Mexicans never embraced Oscar. You should of put a better examples out there. Like Morales in his 3rd fight with Pac. When it was obvious he could of gotten up but he just shook his head no. You could of also said Chavez in the tail end of his career.

But, the three you metioned yes they do have aztec blood. But, they are AMERICAN MADE.

Comment

Alexander Povetkin
              Dmitry Pirog
              Matvey Korobov
              Grigory Drozd
              Nikolay Valuev
              Ivan Kirpa

Most of them are just prospects at this point. Lets see how they'll do when they step up in class.

Remember Alexander Alexeev.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                Spoken like a true thick as pig**** racist ****. That attitude was an embarrasment in my country back in the late 1970's. Backward just doesnt do it justice.

So those innocent people who were minding there own business deserve to get beaten to a pulp, stabbed and murdered by a bunch of 7 fingered inbred f;uckwits,did they?
                and who has invited all these imigrants to come here? huh? they come illigally and always try to trick you one way or another. do you know that every other rape in russia is comitted by an imigrant? and that if nothing is done, ethnic russians will be in the minority in 2050.

btw I Never go to foreign countrys.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Technically Oscar, Arreola, and Ortiz are American. They are American made.
                  as usual the idiot larry makes my point for me. he forgot to mention the most cowardly act of turning down a career high $8 million out of pure fear. american fighters have no sense of dignity honor or respect for there boxing heritage.

Comment

Alexander Povetkin
                    Dmitry Pirog
                    Matvey Korobov
                    Grigory Drozd
                    Nikolay Valuev
                    Ivan Kirpa

Dimitri kirillov(spelling?) quit against Vic Darchinyan he is russian

Comment

and who has invited all these imigrants to come here? huh? they come illigally and always try to trick you one way or another. do you know that every other rape in russia is comitted by an imigrant? and that if nothing is done, ethnic russians will be in the minority in 2050.

btw I Never go to foreign countrys.
                      And you believe that random,summary justice is going to solve the problem? good one genius,give yourself a biscuit!

Comment

Working...
                      X