Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Dewey Cooper: 'Can Zhilei Zhang Take Deontay Wilder's Power?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Dewey Cooper: 'Can Zhilei Zhang Take Deontay Wilder's Power?'

[Click Here To Read More]

Well duhupas took enough. I doubt wilder hits Zhang as much as he did duahapas.

Comment

Can Wilder take Zhang's power? Zhang is more powerful than Fury, no doubt.
      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

has Wilder ever KOed a super heavy?

he fought 1 with a shaky jaw and he got KOed twice.

Comment

I got Zhang by KO before round 6. Wilder got rocked badly by Joseph Parker. If Wilder doesn't get knocked out by Zhang then Anderson will definitely knock him out. Wilder has been knocking out tomato cans all of his life. When he steps up in competition, the knockouts are no longer coming because guys are watching for his right hand. Zhang is a southpaw as well, he will catch Wilder because Wilder doesn't have any boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Well duhupas took enough. I doubt wilder hits Zhang as much as he did duahapas.
            This makes no sense at all considering Zhang is one of the least mobile fighters in the division.

Although I think the writer is giving Wilder more credit than is due. He does have the advantage in power and a huge one in conditioning, but Zhang has much better fundamentals and hits almost as hard.

Like many say it's almost a 50/50 fight but I think the Bronze Bomber has lost a little of his speed and velocity at this point.
            Should be interesting while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy A. View Post

This makes no sense at all considering Zhang is one of the least mobile fighters in the division.

Although I think the writer is giving Wilder more credit than is due. He does have the advantage in power and a huge one in conditioning, but Zhang has much better fundamentals and hits almost as hard.

Like many say it's almost a 50/50 fight but I think the Bronze Bomber has lost a little of his speed and velocity at this point.
              Should be interesting while it lasts.
              No, I think wilder will be cautious against zhang. I'm not sure wilder hits harder, id give power to zhang.
              It is close fight id agree but id give edge to zhang.

Comment

Zhang got put over by AJ in headgear at the 2012 Olympics, Zhang was like 28 years old and 250lbs at the time.

This means Zhang can go down if hit on the chin by a puncher, he's shown good punch resistance so far for a heavyweight but he isn't Oliver mccall.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                  I got Zhang by KO before round 6. Wilder got rocked badly by Joseph Parker. If Wilder doesn't get knocked out by Zhang then Anderson will definitely knock him out. Wilder has been knocking out tomato cans all of his life. When he steps up in competition, the knockouts are no longer coming because guys are watching for his right hand. Zhang is a southpaw as well, he will catch Wilder because Wilder doesn't have any boxing skills.
                  Andreson IS a tomato can and exactly the calibre that Wilder has ko in the past.We don't need to worry though because Zhang will get the job done-likely early-better delivery, power in both hands and even though he's slower he has a way of maneuvering his opponents where he needs them-against those ropes.

Of course, the downside is Zhang doesn't move his head and has a lousy gas tank, but I still am unsure if Wilder can make it past 6. Not to mention I think Zhang may be able to absorb a few of the punches here and there, but as we have seen with Zhang-he only needs to graze you and you get hurt.

Comment

Wilder is gonna get decapitated in slow motion.
                    at 39,the speed that generated his power looks far gone and he still has terrible stamina. I got zhang in 4
                    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X