Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia's B-Sample Results Opened, Aren't Immediately Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? How is this allowed?

Comment

Haney nuthugger can't wait for Ryan to be guilty. Those PEDs improve that Left hook and cause Haney not to be able to block that punch. All Ryan had since the amateurs is a left hook, yet the PED help him with that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Haney nuthugger can't wait for Ryan to be guilty. Those PEDs improve that Left hook and cause Haney not to be able to block that punch. All Ryan had since the amateurs is a left hook, yet the PED help him with that.
        PEDs would help him with that, yes.
        job43 job43 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Looks like you are a Cryan Garcia nut gargler. Lefthook or not the weirdo cheated like the quitting coward that he is. Enjoy taking pics with his PED nut sack in your throat you dumbass.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Gulity guilty guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
              Looks like you are a Cryan Garcia nut gargler. Lefthook or not the weirdo cheated like the quitting coward that he is. Enjoy taking pics with his PED nut sack in your throat you dumbass.
              He already has it stuck all they way up your ass hole and you are probably loving it. You probably desiere a bigger one to fill that streched culo you have. You probably CRYan all NIGHT when he wopped your P Diddy friend Haney. No wounder you love Haney, you must be part of the Diddy club. You get butt *** like Meek Mill.
              Last edited by boxingitis; 05-23-2024, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Could it be that Ryan just ate a wild boar testicle taco at a stand in Mexico. I mean all the biggest names are doing it, it's possible.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 05-23-2024, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post

Next, they're gonna do a couple of episodes of 24/7 leading up to the opening of the samples.
                  You misspelled "drinking".

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Ryan Garcia.......YOU........ARE....................... .A DRUG CHEAT!!!!!!!
                    Haney: Ryan can't be my father, look at his hair! If he's my father, I will SUE!!

Cue chingasos throwing and hair grabbing.
                    Last edited by MusoMeanderings; 05-23-2024, 01:35 AM.
                    club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

What the phuck is that? Sh.it makes me not want to take boxing serious anymore. This is more like WWF

Comment

Working...
                      X