Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor's Trainer Expresses Concerns About Officials For Catterall Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor's Trainer Expresses Concerns About Officials For Catterall Rematch

Joe McNally has called on the officials for Saturday's rematch between Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall to be wary of the risk of overcompensating as a consequence of the controversy that followed their first fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think the judges will be required. Taylor gonna be so fired up for this he'll either muller the guy or walk on to something catastrophic coming forward.

Comment

Complaining about the officials being too young. He wants the old (ancient) guard, who are the problem, to officiate.

Comment

So even an experienced coach like McNally pushing that misconception that you have to "rip the title from the champion"!

You don't, you just have to win more rounds on the judges scorecards

Obviously, somehow, Catterall didn't manage to do that either that night though!

Comment

Guess Josh only likes the “in TR’s pocket” judges that didn’t see Catterall whip his ass in the last fight.

Comment

That's rich. Guy who got a corrupt gift from the judges in the last fight is complaining about the judges?

I think Taylor is overrated, and Catterall has been pretty consistent, but I think this one is must win for Taylor. Rooting for Catterall but picking Taylor to pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
              I don't think the judges will be required. Taylor gonna be so fired up for this he'll either muller the guy or walk on to something catastrophic coming forward.
              Think you're right here. Hopefully Catterall tries to box this time rather than hold and grapple. I've watched a few of Catterall's fights now and I am hoping this will be the last one as he's ****ing boring to watch.

Comment

Working...
              X