Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score Fury-Usyk on 2nd rewatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score Fury-Usyk on 2nd rewatch?

on 2nd rewatch, has your opinion changed...who won the fight and how do you score it... is it the same score as your initial scoring?
    Fury
    8.00%
    Usyk
    92.00%

Same as before. 1,2,3,8,9,10,11 for usyk,
    ​​​​4,5,6,7,12 for fury. Add the knockdown,and it's 115-112 Usyk. If your being super generous and give fury one of the first 3,you still get 114-113 usyk,but that's being more than generous, considering that you could easily give usyk round 12. Anything from 116-111 to 114-113 for usyk is correct in my opinion.

Comment

Initially, I scored the fight for Fury. I thought he had landed the cleaner shots throughout the fight. After seven rounds had been completed, I had Fury ahead on points 5 rounds to 2. I had him sweeping rounds 4-7.

However, upon further review; I had Usyk taking control of the fight from round 8 on. I was wrong and the judges were spot on. I scored the fight 115-112 for Usyk the second time I watched the fight.
      BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

It stayed 115-112 for Usyk on the rewatch

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

It was actually a great watch which is surprising for a Fury fight. Any fighter that fights Fury with bad intentions and doesn’t give Fury any breathing space makes for a good watch. Both men fought great fights

Comment

- - I scored it Blubber got BTFO yet again, one of the best fight Highlights since Kosya made Judah to the funky chicken break dance with one punch...

Comment

It wasn't a close fight at all IMO. I had Usyk winning rounds 1-3 easy based on his constant EFFECCTIVE pressure and superior head AND body work.

I gave Fury rounds 4-6. Usyk swept 7-12 on my cards again based on his pressure and landing by the cleaner head and body shots. 9-3 Usyk.

If I was being really generous to Fury, I could give him round 7 and 11. Which makes it 7-5 Usyk.

Comment

i had it 7-5 for usyk
                  and i was cheering for fury to win

Comment

Usyk deserved the win. But worse decisions have been made in the history of the sport so if Fury won, youve got to say it wouldnt be the worse robbery of all times. Or even a robbery, rather a controversial decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X