Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnny Fisher Set For Return Against 'The Savage' Babic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johnny Fisher Set For Return Against 'The Savage' Babic

Johnny Fisher, 11-0 (10 KOs), will return to action against Alen Babic, 12-1 (11 KOs) on July 6th. The heavyweights will be the main attraction of a DAZN NextGen show at the Copperbox Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight tbh.. Babic is a tough rugged fighter who will come to fight and it's a good measuring stick to see where Fischer is at

Comment

Should be an entertaining fight while it lasts. Babic will threaten early then tire and get KO'd.

Comment

Good fight I can see fisher just steaming into babic for an early stoppage then going for a Chinese with big John bosh!

Comment

Fights with Babic are always entertaining! It will be much fun and suspense! Difficult to forecast who will win

Comment

This will be fun

Comment

I like this matchup, I think someone on this forum suggested it a while back. Fisher is raw enough that Babic might be able to catch him early during his initial onslaught.

Comment

Neither one likely to be a legit world champ but I'll watch it cuz a fight is gonna break out.
                That's what I wanna see.

Comment

Wow , this is the main event? A funny little fight. I will watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X