Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Norman Lines Up Benn And Barrios After Stunning Santillan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Norman Lines Up Benn And Barrios After Stunning Santillan

Brian Norman Jr. caused a shock with his 10th-round knockout of hometown hero Giovani Santillan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

“Who would like to fight next? Terence Crawford is about to vacate, this is pretty much the real deal championship [belt] at 23 years old. I would like to get Mario Barrios. He won some interim belt, I want Barrios. “Matter of fact, forget Barrios, I want Conor Benn next. I just want to retire him real quick and then I will go back to Mario Barrios.”

Do that, come to the UK, & I promise you will never need to buy a pint! We will always stand you a beer.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

The way blood was pouring out of Santillan’s nose was crazy

Comment

Teetotaler69 ' do you have issues you'd like to address' ?
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
          Brian Norman Jr. caused a shock with his 10th-round knockout of hometown hero Giovani Santillan.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          He did indeed cause a shock wave, he can fight anyone in the division, and give them hell if not beat them out right.
          He's as skilled as anyone of the rated fighters in the division he is an incredible fighter.
          Watch out welterweight's he's announced his arrival to the upper echelon by taking out one of their undefeated peer's.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 05-19-2024, 10:37 PM.

Comment

How about Bootsie Ennis next?

Comment

I'm still pretty sure this guy ain't very good

Comment

This was a really good performance and he will gain in confidence. Well prepared, I think he has a good chance of beating both of them.

Comment

Doesn't want Ennis or Stanionis?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    How about Bootsie Ennis next?
                    I'm all in for that particular fight, it's probably the best match up between two undefeated fighters in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X