No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Itauma Targets Schwarz And Calls Out Dacres

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Itauma Targets Schwarz And Calls Out Dacres

Moses Itauma, 9-0 (7 KOs), has developed a nonchalant, matter of fact manner. Whenever Itauma talks about his boxing career, every word is laced with an air of inevitability.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this young man. He's going to go far, and it's not going to take until he's 35 for him to be ready . I've never subscribed to that school of thought that seems to be pretty popular about heavyweights. If you're going to have " it" , you're going to have it in your twenties too when you're at peak testosterone levels and physical peak. It's too early to tell where his ceiling might be , but the eye test tells me that it is looking pretty high. Let's see what happens when he gets rocked and has to go ten hard rounds.

Comment

Wach? Wach isn't going to do much to develop this young man other then be a 6 foot 8 punching bag.

Comment

He's certainly the best that has ever lived . Nash out

Comment

I like him, he's got fast hands & puts his punches together. That is rare in H/Ws. He needs moving carefully but I honestly believe he is the real thing. Fury, Usyk, AJ & Deontay should all be retired by 2026. Who is taking over? Not Daniel Dubois & I'm not that convinced by Jared Anderson. Frank Sanchez got caught out. There is a big opportunity. Go down, Moses, let those punches go!

Comment

Put him vs Richard Torrez

Comment

As the most talked about H/W prospect in World boxing Moses sure does deserve the Dacres fight next!

Comment

Working...
              X