Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury beat Tyson Fury. I’m heartbroken and devastated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury beat Tyson Fury. I’m heartbroken and devastated.

Everyone here knows what it’s like seeing their favourite fighter lose. I’ve now had this experience and it’s devastating. Don’t care about boxing anymore, Will be giving it up for some months now.

Ultimately, Tyson Fury beat Tyson fury, Usyk didn’t beat him. Tyson’s damage of his body over the years, all the drugs and alcohol finally caught up with him along with the over confidence and the arrogant new lifestyle where he doesn’t bother training for certain fights. Look at rounds 3-7, Fury was playing with him, was like watching him vs Chisora again. The fury back then could have done that for all 12 rounds and just broke Usyk down. But the damage he done to himself has led to this.

Makes you think just how good Fury could have been if he didn’t spiral into a dark depression and go on drinking and drugs binge after the klitschko fight. He would have been unstoppable. What a shame.
    Nash out Nash out likes this.

Tyson won that fight and Usyk was given a robbery victory due to an American judge who felt sympathy for Ukraine. I am an American and our country has become a satellite state for that little ****hole thousands of miles away
    Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Here are some very moving photos of Tyson Fury beating Tyson Fury. Truly devastating stuff.

oleksandr-usyk-fury-punch.jpg
      newFile.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=crop.jpg
      skysports-fury-usyk-knockdown_6558968.jpg?20240519015057.jpg

Tyson Fury really did a job on poor old Tyson Fury in there.

Comment

Just proves my point that too many of y’all are boxer fans and not boxing fans.

Comment

Usyk’s adjustments are what beat Tyson Fury.

Comment

Are you Fury's girlfriends or something? "Heartbroken" and making excuses for him being beat fairly and well by a consumate champ? Maybe try some introspection.

Comment

He lost to a better man. Stop being a fanboy and start loving the sport, maybe.

I actually think that 90% of Fury fans are English football fans and they will stop watching boxing with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                Tyson won that fight and Usyk was given a robbery victory due to an American judge who felt sympathy for Ukraine. I am an American and our country has become a satellite state for that little ****hole thousands of miles away
                With zero comment on your political views, your boxing analysis here is garbage.
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Usyk had more skill and more will. You'll be alright.
                  _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Usyk’s adjustments are what beat Tyson Fury.
                    Exactly.

Imho, if Fury had actually thrown the cross during 7-10 he may have avoided defeat.

Instead, he continued to mainly swipe tepidly at the body without a single, simple 1-2 in sight.
                    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X