No announcement yet.

Troubled Fury should retire and become a Pundit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubled Fury should retire and become a Pundit

He had a great career, but he's become more and more insufferable as a fighter over the past few years.

He's not happy, you can tell he's not happy, the fun has gone out of it for him.

I think he'd be an excellent pundit, he's charismatic and has good boxing knowledge.

It'd be nice to let the public see the fun loving, happy side of Fury again, and he can offer value to the viewer of fights with his knowledge.

He escaped by the skin of his teeth from a very un flattering end tonight, surely that must be a wake up call, the sport isn't the right place for you as an active fighter.

He's won every belt, not at the same time but it's still a rare feat, made a fortune, been in some great fights as winner and loser.

Time to hang em up imo

What would his father do without a shadow to stand in?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      What would his father do without a shadow to stand in?
      Tyson should ship him off to the retirement home, I genuinely feel sorry for him can you imagine having a dad like that
      dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous
        There is still a lot of money for him to earn in a rematch and fights with AJ. He seemed to have fun with this fight and lets be honest, he showed up and fought a hell of a fight. He's got more in the tank, and if his mind can handle it, he ought to collect what purses he can. He's earned it.
        Does anybody care about Fury -AJ?

Will anybody really care after Usyk beats Fury again?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Does anybody care about Fury -AJ?

Will anybody really care after Usyk beats Fury again?
          To be honest there's probably enough casuals in the UK to shell out for it and make it financially viable, they would have to strike NOW though because if either or both take any more L's then it's several million dollars off the pot.

The UK football fans are easily fleeced, they got excited for Khan vs brook remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

To be honest there's probably enough casuals in the UK to shell out for it and make it financially viable, they would have to strike NOW though because if either or both take any more L's then it's several million dollars off the pot.

The UK football fans are easily fleeced, they got excited for Khan vs brook remember.
            Any excuse to sing Sweet Caroline!

Comment

I hope there’s a rematch and i hope fury is up for it.

Comment

I would love to see Fury AJ. If Fury can be at least 80% as motivated as for this fight, he beats AJ.

Comment

Too much money in a rematch to retire.

As for being happy, that's never going to happen, he's a depressive.

Comment

Working...
                  X