Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This proves 90's guys like Holyfield, Tyson , Lewis or prime Bowe beats Fury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This proves 90's guys like Holyfield, Tyson , Lewis or prime Bowe beats Fury.

Holyfield said years ago a high pressure fighter would wear out monsters like Fury in a long fight he was right.

Styles make fights.

How many times are boxing fans going to forget this basic fact?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOutlaw View Post
      Holyfield said years ago a high pressure fighter would wear out monsters like Fury in a long fight he was right.
      Pure bull****. Usyk is just that good. He's probably the most skilled heavyweight ever.

For the record I think Fury's punch resistance was depleted by all those Wilder fights and by the way he blows up in between fights.

It all caught up to him.

How would the fight have gone 4 years ago when both were in apex prime?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOutlaw View Post
        All these “told ya” “exposed” threads are complete BS. It was a good fight, every fight is a separate entity. No triangle theories, no black and white extreme comparisons. Fury may be past it, Usyk maybe too good, plenty of things to argue let alone comparison of different eras and fighters 30 years ago. We’ll never know period.

Mike tyson lost to lesser fighters, holyfield lost to lesser fighters. Lewis got KOed twice. We’ll never know until they go H2H.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz
          Mike And Bowe had issues with being frustrated
          (Green and Golota)

Fury is that kind of guy.
          If Fury could last to the mid rds.....

Sometimes the better man won't win
          I think that one key factor in the fury vs usyk fight was that usyk never fell into fury's mind games. Tyson tried to showboat and taunt as much as possible,to throw usyk off,but the dude is like a machine programmed to box. Similar to Bivol, you just can't shake them off of their gameplan once the bell rings.
          Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

fury dosen't have the power to keep those guys off of him. Holyfield and bowe had jaws of steel.
            BoxingOutlaw BoxingOutlaw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous

I think he is p4p no. 1 now, but most skilled hw ever - hell no!

Lennox Lewis would beat Usyk. I think a prime Wlad Klitchko post-Lamont Brewster beats him too. Prime Holyfield probably beats him too.
              I said he's the most skilled, not that he'd beat everyone.

But he wouldn't lose to a guy that got his ass whipped by Michael Moorer, John Ruiz and fat James toney lol

Comment

Prime Holyfield and Bowe are more skilled than Fury or Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                X