No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Oleksandr Usyk-Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Oleksandr Usyk-Tyson Fury

The quarter of the fight pitted Fury's jab versus Usyk's power punches. After three rounds, Fury held a 25-14 advantage in jabs landed while Usyk led in power punches 21-12. Fury found his offensive groove in the four round, landing a fight high 22 punches in the fifth round, 16 of them power punches. After the sixth round, both combatants were dead even in power punches landed at 39 a piece. Going into the seven round, Fury had built a 63-56 lead in power punches landed and seemed to be seizing control of the fight. Usyk responded in the eighth round, landing 12 power punches to Fury's 6. Fury came out of the round with a bloody nose and a mouse under his right eye. Usyk continued taking the fight to Fury in the ninth round, hurting and knocking down Fury at the end of the round. Fury's recuperative powers kept him in the fight, but Usyk landed 36 power punches in rounds ten through twelve to Fury's 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone who picked Fury doesn't know **** about boxing.
    VersusFit VersusFit likes this.

Comment

Looking at the stats I think this is an average fight for an UNDISPUTED HW. Usyk did what he was suppose to do to win. However, I will say that there's no good dog at the HW.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        I wouldn't go that far. Some of those rounds were very close and the knockdown was the clincher.

Comment

It’s a close fight ffs. Anybody could have won that one. I’ve never seen Usyk get his ears boxed like fury did in the middle rounds. It’s guys like you that makes this sport less fun.
          fifth_root N/A Aitche Aitche like this.

Comment

Who really "won"? Fury vs. Usyk: May 18, 2024...

​ROBBERY! That's all it was! This was a way to finally rob Fury of his title. There was no other way for that belt to leave his waist, except for the judges to FIND a way to take it from him! So Usyk knocked him down... So what. How many times did opponents manage to knock him down, but still lost?

Fury won ALL the rest of the fight. Look at how many times Tyson made the smaller guy do a stumble-step.

i like Oleksandr Usyk, but this looks like another "We love Ukraine" nudge because of the war.

Well, i'd hate to be Oleksandr when the automatic rematch takes place and he has to face Tyson's full fury

(You see what i did there?)​
            fifth_root N/A likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aitche View Post
              Who really "won"? Fury vs. Usyk: May 18, 2024...

​ROBBERY! That's all it was! This was a way to finally rob Fury of his title. There was no other way for that belt to leave his waist, except for the judges to FIND a way to take it from him! So Usyk knocked him down... So what. How many times did opponents manage to knock him down, but still lost?

Fury won ALL the rest of the fight. Look at how many times Tyson made the smaller guy do a stumble-step.

i like Oleksandr Usyk, but this looks like another "We love Ukraine" nudge because of the war.

Well, i'd hate to be Oleksandr when the automatic rematch takes place and he has to face Tyson's full fury

(You see what i did there?)​
              You clearly don't understand boxing or how to properly score a fight. Either that or your bias Fury love has totally clouded your judgment. Do you actually think Fury won every round except the 9th? If so, you're only fooling yourself, It was a close fight that Usyk edged. I had Usyk by a point, that's it. To say it's a robbery is nonsense. If Fury had've won by a round would you be crying foul play?

Comment

or maybe about usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                  Looking at the stats I think this is an average fight for an UNDISPUTED HW. Usyk did what he was suppose to do to win. However, I will say that there's no good dog at the HW.
                  usyk no good dog?

top 3 p4p guys no good anymore?

Comment

Anyone have the AI punch stat numbers?

Comment

Working...
                    X