No announcement yet.

Usyk won clearly IMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk won clearly IMO.

Fury fan here but Usyk dominated the latter rounds. Fury played too much then got caught with something big. Should have stayed disciplined when he was controlling the fight and was having the momentum.

Fury was busy showboating and lost his focus. Didn’t keep his eye on the prize and constantly lowering his guard and ultimately paid the price for it. Almost got KTFO i thought the fight was over by then.

you can’t do that against usyk, you can’t play or lose focus for a second. he never gives up, he keeps on coming and keeps on adjusting.
    Last edited by dibzvincent143; 05-18-2024, 08:22 PM.

WHAT JUDGE CALLED IT 114-113 TO FURY. Jesus ******* Christ.

Comment

All the cards seemed fine to me. I had 115-112 but was really close to 114-113. And there were a couple close rounds late I gave to Usyk.

what a great fight.

Comment

7-5 Usyk
        115-112
        Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Fury fan here but Usyk dominated the latter rounds. Fury played too much then got caught with something big. Should have stayed disciplined when he was controlling the fight and was having the momentum.
          Usyk was pressuring him and put the heat on in the 7th

Fury won 3 to 6 and was dominated the rest of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Usyk was pressuring him and put the heat on in the 7th

Fury won 3 to 6 and was dominated the rest of the fight
            Who do you think won? I didn’t see it I was out .

Comment

It was pretty compeititve and close with Usyk clearly winning. Great 9th rd for him and was worried about him in rd 4 and 5.

Comment

Those first 4 rounds could have been scored any way you wanted. That's a huge swing possible.

I had them 2-2 but could understand any possible combination. Easier to score after that.
                Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

fury won 5 rounds at best, at best, plus the KD, easy usyk win.
                  NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Fury got complacent busy showboating and lowering his guard when he was in control in the middle rounds. Can’t do that against usyk. He keeps coming he keeps adjusting. You can’t lose focus.
                    NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X