No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Cacace Shocks Joe Cordina To Win IBF 130lbs Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
    That clown Sid-Knee said Cordina would beat Shock Foster. I laughed. I'm still laughing. Sid-Knee is off his meds again. He also said that Isaac Dogboe got robbed against Robeisy Ramirez. You can't make this sht up!
    I think it's clear at this point that i live in your head. I guess i've clowned you far too many times for you to recover.

Cacace hit Cordina on the break, twice with big shots clean on the chin and stunned Cordina. The ref should have given Joe the 5 minutes and taken a point away. But no, he let it go on straight away where Cacace knew he had stunned Joe so opened up on him. It completely changed the entire shape of the fight. Refs can't be the one responsible for a fighter losing their title.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Another matchroom hype job completely exposed. That was a one sided drubbing. Cong**** to the Ulsterman with the Italian name in beating the Welshman with the Maltese name
      Cordina got sucker punched twice with clean hard shots on the break. He should have been given the 5 minutes. But i know you don't care for any rules. Just as long as your hate gets it's way. You're damaged in the head and you're not coming back from it. That has been clear for years now.

Comment

In the end your defence of yourself in that ring is on you. Cacace didn't hit Cordina when he was on his stool or in the minute between rounds. I'm sorry, Sid-knee but I honestly don't buy that. Cacace just was too big, too strong, too bad for Cordina.
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Wow! Cordina is so tough! Great win for Cacace and congratulations to him on winning the Super Featheweight Title!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I think it's clear at this point that i live in your head. I guess i've clowned you far too many times for you to recover.

Cacace hit Cordina on the break, twice with big shots clean on the chin and stunned Cordina. The ref should have given Joe the 5 minutes and taken a point away. But no, he let it go on straight away where Cacace knew he had stunned Joe so opened up on him. It completely changed the entire shape of the fight. Refs can't be the one responsible for a fighter losing their title.
            No, son. I live in YOUR head because I repeatedly own you. Everyone in this forum can see what a delusional STOOGE you are. It's painfully obvious.

So do you still think Cordina would survive against Shock Foster?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Cordina got sucker punched twice with clean hard shots on the break. He should have been given the 5 minutes. But i know you don't care for any rules. Just as long as your hate gets it's way. You're damaged in the head and you're not coming back from it. That has been clear for years now.
              Just like Joe Cortez helped Floyd starch Ricky Hatton and Isaac Dogboe got robbed against El Tren Ramirez, right? Please go take your meds.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                That was brutal on the brain cells. Taking all those shots and having an iron chin is not good for you in the long run.

yeah that fight was CTE city for both of them, they ate a ton of shots all night.

Comment

Amazing what has happened to Tony Sim's stable since Conor Benn was caught with drugs. Where is their power now?
                  Conor Benn, John Ryder, Joe Cordina, Jordan Thompson, Felix Cash.
                  Ironically I felt that Cacace was juiced for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

No, son. I live in YOUR head because I repeatedly own you. Everyone in this forum can see what a delusional STOOGE you are. It's painfully obvious.

So do you still think Cordina would survive against Shock Foster?
                    Show me, with something factual and rational that isn't made up in your fantasies, where you own me. Just once? Let's see if you can actually pull one example out of your arse. Should be easy right?

How i look forward to your intelligent posts. My IQ goes up after being around you for a while. Haha.

Also, look up the definition of a stooge. Is that someone you know? It's someone i know.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzlertheboxer View Post
                      Amazing what has happened to Tony Sim's stable since Conor Benn was caught with drugs. Where is their power now?
                      Conor Benn, John Ryder, Joe Cordina, Jordan Thompson, Felix Cash.
                      Ironically I felt that Cacace was juiced for this fight.
                      Show me where Cordina catches Cacace the way he catches say, Ogawa?

Comment

Working...
                      X