Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Cacace Shocks Joe Cordina To Win IBF 130lbs Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Cacace Shocks Joe Cordina To Win IBF 130lbs Title

Anthony Cacace dethroned Joe Cordina as the IBF super-featherweight champion by stopping him in eight rounds in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another matchroom hype job completely exposed. That was a one sided drubbing. Cong**** to the Ulsterman with the Italian name in beating the Welshman with the Maltese name

Comment

That was brutal on the brain cells. Taking all those shots and having an iron chin is not good for you in the long run.
      Dare7 Dare7 likes this.

Comment

And The New!
        Dare7 Dare7 likes this.

Comment

Cacace completely mugged Cordina in there, after the early rds he just decided he didn't even need a jab because Cordina's power was of not threat so he just pushed him around the ring whacking him with power punches until the ref stopped it.
          Dare7 Dare7 likes this.

Comment

And so it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Another matchroom hype job completely exposed. That was a one sided drubbing. Cong**** to the Ulsterman with the Italian name in beating the Welshman with the Maltese name
              What an upset. Cacace was all over Cordina. There was no place to escape. Though I must emphasize Cordina is no hype job. Cordina can actually fight and he is quite slick in style but this is combat sport for you sometimes you just have a bad day in the office and there can be upset. I bet Cordina didn't even take Cacace serious. He just thought it will be a walk in the park. Things like this happens in boxing. We will see what happens next but today was exciting.

I was so overjoyed when I saw Kabayel knocked out Frank Sanchez (Now you can call Sanchez an overhype boxer, a fraud and also a cherry picker until he finally met a game boxer)
              Last edited by Dare7; 05-18-2024, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Man Cordina had the wrong game plan that was so ******. What was he doing? He didnt respect his opponant and his power. Deserved to lose but Cordina could win the rematch.

Comment

That clown Sid-Knee said Cordina would beat Shock Foster. I laughed. I'm still laughing. Sid-Knee is off his meds again. He also said that Isaac Dogboe got robbed against Robeisy Ramirez. You can't make this sht up!
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

congratulations to anthony cacace. i thought that this fight is very bad and a waste of time but he proved me wrong. fantastic upset! i thought his chance to win is 1%.

i am happy for kabayel too. when he was in contention to get fury fight everybody was talking bad about him and everybody was ready to condemn fury if kabayel was his next opponent. well agit is now wbc mandatory. he proved that he deserves to fight for the belt. stand up agit kabayel!

Comment

Working...
                    X