No announcement yet.

Fury v Usyk will be one sided like Crawford v Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
    Hey so before the Crawford v Spence fight most thought it was 50/50 or 60/40 for Crawford but it was a one sided fight

Fury v Usyk will be one sided like Crawford v Spence imho

I really think fury will grind usyk down and clinch, lean on him and exhaust him

Fury is amazing at using his size and the only one who he couldn't do that against was ngannou and I think that's because of ngannous MMA experience where the clinch is huge

Usky will gas and and get stopped

Fury will beat usyk the way AJ should have

Fury by KO

your thoughts?
    you got it backward, but yeah it kinda was

Comment

The fight was not one sided.

It was even or fury 1 up going into the 9th,and it looked like Usyk was on his way to being stopped.

One punch in the 9th round turned the fight around, credit to Usyk for landing it.

7-5 with 1 knockdown, Usyk sustained a broken jaw and took 19 shots less than fury only.

Usyk pinched the opening 2 rounds, Fury dominated the mid rounds, Usyk dominated the late rounds plus got a knockdown.

It was Usyk by 1 knockdown and the 2 early rounds basically.

That's not even remotely comparable to Crawford vs Spence, this was a somewhat competetive fight.

Comment

Usky won't hurt fury let alone drop him or stop him

Can't see it tbh and I do love usyk

Only way usyk could ever win is by points decision and I can't see it because of Fury's attributes, too big and too strong as froch would say lol
        The thread didn't age well, just as I predicted. And I can see you since haven't returned here as promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
          The fight was not one sided.

It was even or fury 1 up going into the 9th,and it looked like Usyk was on his way to being stopped.

One punch in the 9th round turned the fight around, credit to Usyk for landing it.

7-5 with 1 knockdown, Usyk sustained a broken jaw and took 19 shots less than fury only.

Usyk pinched the opening 2 rounds, Fury dominated the mid rounds, Usyk dominated the late rounds plus got a knockdown.

It was Usyk by 1 knockdown and the 2 early rounds basically.

That's not even remotely comparable to Crawford vs Spence, this was a somewhat competetive fight.
          This never happened. A lie made up by Warren and Fury's team.

Fury sustained a beating like never before however.

This thread aged terribly. OP was off on nearly everything.

Comment

Let's come back to this thread after the fight my friend
            Well, here we are...

Comment

Working...
            X