Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: From Tyson-Tucker To Fury-Usyk, The Definitive Undisputed Timeline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: From Tyson-Tucker To Fury-Usyk, The Definitive Undisputed Timeline

BoxingScene presents the ultimate guide to the 78-step trail of the 'undisputed' heavyweight championship - from when Mike Tyson claimed three belts in 1987 to the present day when, at last, Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury battle it out for four.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hilarious article only needed more IBO chat lol

Comment

Been looking back through fury’s fights , he struggles with shorter heavyweights .

Wouldnt be surprised if usky levels him . The angles usky uses walk guys onto shots and fury goes down when bashed on the chin .

Can see a points win for usky with a knockdown or two …. That’s what I’m hoping for anyway

Comment

I enjoyed reading this article.

Comment

Gread read,

May 18 2024, Fury pisses hot after eating local camel meat, that would be typical as I've already paid for this on Prime.

Comment

I'm not sure I ever saw Vitali as lineal champion.

It's right in stating Joshua v Wlad had a claim to being for lineal status. And yes that was forgotten when Fury returned and used it as a marketing ploy.

It all brings home the significance of this fight. Lineal isn't something you get to claim or market. At some point you have to bring all of the disparate lineages together. Usyk and Fury both have a claim, or neither of them do. This ends it.

Comment

Working...
            X