Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Tortured' Tyson Fury Ready For Usyk To Bring Him A Sense Of Peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Tortured' Tyson Fury Ready For Usyk To Bring Him A Sense Of Peace

"My idea of a good day is getting up early, going for a run, maybe dropping the kids off at school or whatever, and then I found this really long walk - there's nobody on it; I take the dog for a walk in privacy," Tyson Fury said on the eve of his defining fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Give it everything you have, that’s all we can ask for
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I've never understood the need some people have for fame. The constant attention would get old quick.

"All I want is money, **** the fame, I'm a simple man" - Tupac

Comment

He's not wrong though. Ive never found anything appealing about fame. I never desired everyone knowing me, how much I make, wanting to take pictures of me, etc. Famous people tend to have mansions with everything in it because they can't go anywhere they want. It's sad tbh
        AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Ask any parent who is working a **** job, barely managing to feed their kids,wondering if they'll still have a roof over their heads next week, if they would like to switch places with fury. People always complain about fame and fortune after they have it,but continue reaping the benefits that it brings. Fury is rubbing elbows with some of the most powerful people in the world,getting to experience things than 99.9 percent of people can't even imagine,and he's going to make a cool 100 million for this fight. Enough with the crying and the complaining.

Comment

Seven kids means that, at the very least, you still had some time for yourself to fùck.

Comment

“There’s a lot to be said for having a normal nine-to-five and being a normal person. You can do normal stuff every single day; go anywhere you want; everything. No bother. No one asks you any questions; no one is coming all over you"

Damn, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                Ask any parent who is working a **** job, barely managing to feed their kids,wondering if they'll still have a roof over their heads next week, if they would like to switch places with fury. People always complain about fame and fortune after they have it,but continue reaping the benefits that it brings. Fury is rubbing elbows with some of the most powerful people in the world,getting to experience things than 99.9 percent of people can't even imagine,and he's going to make a cool 100 million for this fight. Enough with the crying and the complaining.
                True but you're talking about extremes and perspectives. Is horrible when you are struggling just to get by but it's also horrible when you cant even walk with your kids outside and have an ice cream because everyone is asking for a picture. Me, as long as me and my kids have a roof over our head and we have food on the table, I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

True but you're talking about extremes and perspectives. Is horrible when you are struggling just to get by but it's also horrible when you cant even walk with your kids outside and have an ice cream because everyone is asking for a picture. Me, as long as me and my kids have a roof over our head and we have food on the table, I'm good.
                  That not a bad perspective to have,and I can definitely say that many people would agree with you. I just think that as a man,if you had the opportunity to guarantee wealth and prosperity for not only your kids,but several generations of your family down the line, you'd grit your teeth and deal with the negatives of fame. Eventually the fame dies down a bit,and you have your whole life to live with your kids. When they grow up, they'll understand that dad did what he had to do in order for the family to prosper. Just my two cents on the matter.
                  juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

I just hope Tyson Fury’s test results dont pop before the fight or else the fight gets cancelled.
                    that mofo took some strong stuff to lose that much weight in a short period of time.
                    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X