No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Phoenix Honors Proud Carbajal With Street Sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Phoenix Honors Proud Carbajal With Street Sign

"Little Hands Of Stone" Michael Carbajal waved his fists in the air to salute the crowds that surrounded him on Tuesday as a street sign was unveiled in his name in downtown Phoenix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was THE fight back at that time. Those two were on a real collision course that they were able to get that purse at that time that was unheard from at that weight. The fight was better than expected, not so much for the other two.

Comment

I'm just wondering why it would take so long for his local council to name a street in his name 20 do yrs after Michael retired, I mean its not like he moved away or anything

Comment

We love Carbajal in Phoenix. Wish there were more fighters to root for coming out of Phoenix. But we do have a fun one right now with Benavidez

Comment

Lol, I used to park on that street to go to the movie theater on busy nights lmao

Comment

I remember watching Carbajal in the Olympics and throughout his career. That trilogy with Chiquita Gonzalez was something else for that weight class. One of my favorites....

Comment

One of THE nicest fighters ever. Had a huge heart and a kind soul.

Comment

One of my favored guys and how I approach life. The carbajal way.
                So if you’re ever lost in Phoenix just get on that street

Comment

A phenomenal fighter and a good dude. Glad to see him doing well.

Comment

Deserved. cong****

Comment

Working...
                    X