Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Offended By Those Who Criticise Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Offended By Those Who Criticise Tyson Fury

His promoter Frank Warren has detailed the extent to which Tyson Fury continues to be influenced by his struggles with his mental health.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yet another Fury article with no mention of him being a convicted drug cheat.

Comment

so are all ******s bipolar so?

Comment

Originally posted by Stab Master Arson View Post
        Yet another Fury article with no mention of him being a convicted drug cheat.
        It's like - Boxers go mental and PED's get swept under the rug, or they don't have to defend their title for 3 years, with PED's being far worst. Fury embarrassed the boxing world by letting an MMA fighter get that close to beating the so-called best heavyweight in the world. And making MMA fans laugh at Boxing for days, months. Then Joshua had to restore the balance back. I cannot stand Fury, he is a pure douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

It's like - Boxers go mental and PED's get swept under the rug, or they don't have to defend their title for 3 years, with PED's being far worst. Fury embarrassed the boxing world by letting an MMA fighter get that close to beating the so-called best heavyweight in the world. And making MMA fans laugh at Boxing for days, months. Then Joshua had to restore the balance back. I cannot stand Fury, he is a pure douchebag.
          Well said, bro. Greedy Belly is a proper con artist.

Comment

Offended ???
            Lmfao

Comment

So Fury can talk all the **** he wants about other people, fail PED tests, duck contracted rematches and can't be criticised for it? GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                So Fury can talk all the **** he wants about other people, fail PED tests, duck contracted rematches and can't be criticised for it? GTFOH.
                Funny how Fury is not talking much ship right now.

Comment

Cry me a river Frank.

Comment

tyson fury is beyond criticism afterall he donated his entire wilder 1 purse i think to those affected by bipolar conditions (ie) his children, what a guy he is
                    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X