Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Sulaiman: Fury-Usyk Will Not Be Sanctioned By BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Sulaiman: Fury-Usyk Will Not Be Sanctioned By BBBoC

Mauricio Sulaiman, the president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), told BoxingScene that the undisputed heavyweight title fight between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk this Saturday will have a separate boxing commission to the rest of the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well Tyson hasn't had a license in the UK for years now... Every time hes fought in the UK since his comeback he's basically had to ask permission from the board to grant him to fight there.

Comment

In all honesty the BBBofC shouldn't be involved at all. Surely there's some kind of Saudi or Asian athletic/boxing commision!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        In all honesty the BBBofC shouldn't be involved at all. Surely there's some kind of Saudi or Asian athletic/boxing commision!!.....
        Exactly

Plus the BBBoC are very corrupt. If Saudi are serious about boxing, they should get a good commission of their own in place to do their events.

The BBBoC officials have produced some of the worst robberies I've seen in boxing. I'd rather they weren't involved in these great cards.

Comment

Or the Middle East Professional Boxing Commission?

​​​​​​
          Last edited by Toffee; 05-16-2024, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Exactly

Plus the BBBoC are very corrupt. If Saudi are serious about boxing, they should get a good commission of their own in place to do their events.

The BBBoC officials have produced some of the worst robberies I've seen in boxing. I'd rather they weren't involved in these great cards.
            Get real Man! Robberies happen everywhere in boxing, not just the UK.

Comment

All right!! Saudis will make their own boxing commission!!!

With blackjack!!

And... Oh wait.

Comment

Get real Man! Robberies happen everywhere in boxing, not just the UK.
                Of course but UK has been having the worst robberies in recent times

The new Germany

Comment

Working...
                X