No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs tszyu prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz vs tszyu prediction

Had a weird dream last night. Was the ortiz/tszyu fight tim won rather easily dropping ortiz multiple times at close range felt so real like I was actually their in the ring watching through the refs eyes.

I had a similar situation with the inoue/nery fight and saw inoue get dropped this was around 12 days before the fight I put a comment on YouTube stating what I saw. Lo and behold it happened although inoue did get the win.

Who you got winning the ortiz/tszyu fight?
    ​​​

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
    Had a weird dream last night. Was the ortiz/tszyu fight tim won rather easily dropping ortiz multiple times at close range felt so real like I was actually their in the ring watching through the refs eyes.

I had a similar situation with the inoue/nery fight and saw inoue get dropped this was around 12 days before the fight I put a comment on YouTube stating what I saw. Lo and behold it happened although inoue did get the win.

Who you got winning the ortiz/tszyu fight?
    ​​​
    You dream about sweaty half naked men?
    shenmue shenmue MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

2 of my favourite active boxers
      but i got tszyu winning this one and by stoppage hes been more active and is much more proven at the weight class
      ortiz hasnt fought much the last couple years and when he has they have been sub par opposition plus he has health concerns as well
      so i see tszyu wearing him down and stopping him late will be a cracking fight though

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

You dream about sweaty half naked men?
        Not intentionally and its in a boxing context not like they were doing some naked wrestling post fight in the showers.

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
          2 of my favourite active boxers
          but i got tszyu winning this one and by stoppage hes been more active and is much more proven at the weight class
          ortiz hasnt fought much the last couple years and when he has they have been sub par opposition plus he has health concerns as well
          so i see tszyu wearing him down and stopping him late will be a cracking fight though
          Have you seen the recent footage of Tim and his dad working together it's great to see.

Comment

ima got with Tim since he has been more active and fighting better competion. i wont be surprise if ur dream comes true. WAR TIM!!!!!
            Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

I think Ortiz is better in nearly every way BUT can he even make 154 and be healthy? He's a middleweight and since being forced out of 147, he's not quite even made Caneloweight/155.

Comment

I’d go with Ortiz if everything was on the up and up
                His arsenal is much better than Tim’s although I do enjoy Tim’s way of fighting
                Probably comes down to who has a better chin
                Both can crack

Comment

Working...
                X