Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Believes Tyson Fury Will Overpower Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Believes Tyson Fury Will Overpower Oleksandr Usyk

Mike Tyson thinks Tyson Fury will overpower Oleksandr Usyk when the two face each other this Saturday for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Which one is it - is it Mike knowing 50 times as much about boxing than the rest of us (which is true) that guides his opinion or is it bias?
    interesting take for sure.

Comment

I’ve been saying this all along. Size matters in sports, especially in the combat variety. It’s the old adage: “All things being equal, a good big man will always beat a good small man.” Usyk is good, but so is Fury. The size advantage will tell.
      tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Usyk has to be constantly moving in this fight and not allow the clinching which will undoubtedly be part of the strategy to slow him down. He gets past that, he wins. Furys elementary feints are easily seen through, which is a lost art and if Fury is still with sugar hill, why didn't Manny impart that on him? Tommy hearns had the best in the business and Fury looks like a school yard fighter when he does his.

Comment

I disagree

Comment

I really believe that usyk having trained for fury since fury beat wlad will be deciding factor.

Comment

i agree with mike
              size will make the difference in this fight i got fury winning comfortably maybe even by ko

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I really believe that usyk having trained for fury since fury beat wlad will be deciding factor.
                What will make the difference is who's better on the night, none of this other superstitious ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
                  i agree with mike
                  size will make the difference in this fight i got fury winning comfortably maybe even by ko
                  No one knows what will happen. We can only support one od them. I dislike Fury and I would love to see Usyk as a winner but its is really not possible to know what will happen. Based on what we can see, Fury is im a great shape, Usyk also...they will write history on Saturday. Maybee for the best is a draw so that we can have exciting rematch.
                  Last edited by James; 05-14-2024, 11:41 AM.

Comment

The last time Fury was in kind of shape was in 2020 Wilder rematch.

Usyk was in a good shape in Joshua rematch 2022.

They both looked terrible in their last fights.

Who knows what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X