Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Gervonta Davis fans feel about him avoiding prime Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Canelo WANTED to fight Mayweather at 23. Teo WANTED to fight Loma at 23.
    Haney WANTED to fight Loma at 24.
    Garcia WANTED to fight Haney at 25.
    Meanwhile cherry picking Davis is 29 and never has fought above AVERAGE fighters.
    Well Garcia is above average but he had like 1001 and conditions to follow for the fight. I mean they even told him what he can and can not eat.

Comment

tank is just waiting waiting like a shark circling in the water, circling his prey watching for weakness before he strikes, he already scared off haney and teo up to 140, loma is still hanging around which is a bit annoying, he nearly had shaking shakur retired a while ago who seems all over the place mentally, about to cry floods of tears any second of the day, tank will out last them all, with his fleet of ferraris and smacked around hoes, pure happiness

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Well Garcia is above average but he had like 1001 and conditions to follow for the fight. I mean they even told him what he can and can not eat.
        WTF you talking about “conditions”?? And I don’t consider Garcia “above average”. Real fighters will kill him. He looked like he wanted to quit against pillow hands Haney.

Comment

tank beats all

prove me wrong

u cant

thats the answer

Comment

Sounds about right along the script. Tough guy who sees a potential guy that could beat him. Avoids him like the plague until he's ripe for the picking. Old guy gets a solid win again that gets the people talking about him. Now Mr. tough guy is back to finally face him, beat him, and say, see? This is what would have happened if we had fought 6 years prior... It's the tale as old as time.
            bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

It would have been nice for the fight to have happened sooner, but if Tank's handlers felt that he wasn't ready for a fighter of Loma's caliber, and he probably wasn't, then that's their perogative.

Look where Tank is in the grand scheme of boxing. Who can argue with the monetary results? And he's young enough to make big fights happen still.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                It would have been nice for the fight to have happened sooner, but if Tank's handlers felt that he wasn't ready for a fighter of Loma's caliber, and he probably wasn't, then that's their perogative.

Look where Tank is in the grand scheme of boxing. Who can argue with the monetary results? And he's young enough to make big fights happen still.
                floyd wanted to make the fight years ago, he had a blueprint for it he said, but tank went to his room and wouldnt come out, he also accused floyd of wanting to make him lose, basically it was a lost cause

Comment

Bob has Loma avoiding Shakur now. Bob got Loma the emeritus ranking to delay the Haney fight. Bob didn’t have Loma Walters @ 126 when they were the 2 best FW’s in the world. Kept Walters on the shelf for a year, moved Loma up to 130, gave him fights there then made the Walters fight.

Yet everyone is talking about Tank not fighting him.

Looks like Tank is being moved to his benefit same way Loma was.

He definitely could’ve fought Loma since he is the money man in the division.

If I was Tank, I’d tell Bob make Shakur v Loma first and then I will fight the winner.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-13-2024, 12:35 PM.
                  SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Goalposts are going to get moved. It was more important for Tank to become a fake 3 weight champion than an actual world champion.

His fans don't know any better anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Bob has Loma avoiding Shakur now. Bob got Loma the emeritus ranking to delay the Haney fight. Bob didn’t have Loma Walters @ 126 when they were the 2 best FW’s in the world. Kept Walters on the shelf for a year, moved Loma up to 130, gave him fights there then made the Walters fight.

r.
                      damn, that literally creates a vision of bob playing chess and little loma as a pawn just being moved from place to place

Comment

Working...
                      X