Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Promises Superstar Performance on July 6, Rips Detractors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
    I hope nobody gives this guy a big paycheck. He's so boring to watch!
    ———-
    Based off one fight?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think that makes sense, but their styles really clashed which makes the rematch a tough sell with networks I imagine.
      Yes your probably right but it’s the only way for Shakur to redeem himself and get some vindication

Comment

Bob is great in selecting an choosing talent to sign, however sometimes the fighter just good but not good enough! He can fight but no one cares if they miss his fights or tune in. Gervonta or even Haney is better at the box office and sell and to be honest his personality just don't sit well with people and Bob I believe understand this more than anything, you have to be loved by people meaning like Ali many would love to see you lose, but they would pay to see it too! Shakur just doesn't have that and more talk than substance and people are fed up.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post

It's just a stay busy fight.
          Stay busy fight???? Huh..How can that even be a thought after that last dud? He had the chance to fight a contender but turned it down to fight a stiff.. This fight tells you all you need to know about him. He talked about Frank Martin like a dog but he’s fighting the guy Martin already beat..

Comment

Hopefully he fights Loma after this dude. This fight is a cherry pick for his hometown fans. I hope he is at least exciting. Probably not!

Comment

27 years old next month and still fighting like a prospect. But his skin color gives him that automatic pass where nobody will b.itch or moan about it.
              budfr budfr likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
                Notice he never even suggested a santos rematch to prove what he could do without his fake injury? And I can't believe so many people actually swallowed that blatant lie. This kid is a joke.
                Right. And I think a rematch, with him actually engaging would be needed for him to reset his place in many fans' minds.

But i also wouldnt watch it.

Comment

[QUOTE=El_Maldito_Rey;n32262007]27 years old next month and still fighting like a prospect. But his skin color gives him that automatic pass where nobody will b.itch or moan about it.[/QUOTE
                  It's phagot fu cks like you that fu ck up this site...what's Stevenson's skin color phag, tell everyone instead of being chckenshyt and say what you mean...I know he's not white American because if he was he wouldn't be a world champion in boxing...so what's his skin color biatch
                  Last edited by Toprope; 05-12-2024, 10:50 PM.

Comment

How about a fight between a very boring fighter and a very exciting one? William Zepeda vs. Shakur Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      I really had high hope for this kid after his Olympic run, but so far, his career has been a total dud. He’s already 26 and hasn’t been in the ring with a P4P level fighter yet.
                      agreed. Sounds like Wahid as well, but he's 30 or some **** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X